Not open for further replies.
The Kraken said:
Silver camo? huh?
I think he means urban camo.
Urban%20Camo%20in%20Double%20Circular%20Knit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lol silver camo.

awesome gun, you def. pulled it off.

Btw if anyone else wants to try what he did, another alternative for a silencer is to use a PVC pipe.

And the xm-8 is basically the ugliest gun XD

No, not quite urban. Just kinda lightly streaked on there. Sorta like what I once did for my MA5C-

161kln8.jpg

fbl2km.jpg

See, it just adds some color and maybe a battle scarred type look.

The Kraken said:
I wasn't trying to downplay you or anything in my comment, if you took any of it that way. I just meant higher-end airsoft guns look like that without all the work, but I really do admire the time and effort you're putting into this.

No offence taken. I know you didn't mean it like that. Surprisingly enough, it didn't take that long for me to do this. Just about 2-3 man hours.

death said:
NICE! That looks amazing for a cheap air soft gun. I really would look out for police though. My friend made a nice gun a while back out of cardboard but he made it looks so real the cops stopped him and searched him :rolleyes

Yeah, my friends and I had an airsoft war with this bad boy with the guard on our property. He saw me sneaking through the woods and started searching for me. Then he saw that I was shooting at my friends, and he gave me a thumbs-up.

James Falcon said:
Well done. As an added bonus, you should streak-spray some gray or silver spraypaint on there to semi-camo it. That'd look sweet.

Hmm... I'll think about it. But for now, I'm gonna leave it how it is... and welcome back. Haven't seen you for a while.

Thanks for the encouragement and comments, guys! By the way, I also think the X-M8 is ugly... Sorry, rvb4life... But I've seen uglier:

G3isugly.jpg

homsar66 said:
i dont know what you guys are talking about, the xm8 is beautiful, just look at this pic
:nododgy:

1172572306157qf7.jpg

DUDE! If that thing fires, it's my favorite gun of all time... maybe. Love the dude's face too.

Friendly said:

If I'm correct that is a G3A3? I could be wrong. But that is a very nice gun, wish I had one (airsoft of course) :p
It isn't ugly, just..."special" lol

Edit: It is made by Heckler and Koch, so it's a very good quality. They just didn't make it very aesthetic.

Vrogy said:
Neat airsoft gun... but..

doesn't this belong in General?

I believe it's a weapon... at least last time I checked it was... ;)

Sarcasm aside, I've seen other non-Halo related airsoft mods in the "Weapons and Props" forums. It's up to the mods, but this thread hasn't been locked so far...

That' the G3A4 on top, and the G3-SG/1 (at least the airsoft name for it) on the bottom. Silver camo works for a silver/grey gun (see: MA5_ series) but not so much for a black one.

And the G3 is not ugly!!! XM8 (non Hello Kitty variant) definitely tops it. Hello Kitty model is not so bad hahaha

Hate to break it to you, but the gun in the photo above is fake, it's a photoshop. No man is girly enough to use a pink gun.

And the real hello kitty gun is this:

hello-kitty-1.jpg

Yes it is a real gun, which fires real bullets.

Proof it isnt airsoft? Ear muffs to block the loud BANG BANG BANG.

hello-kitty-4.jpg

wow, thats a great photoshop job then, whoever did it. Although the guy in the back's face matches to pic so perfectly. Anyway, i'd use a pink gun...

and is that a barrett i see in the second pic? NOICE

AoBfrost said:
Hate to break it to you, but the gun in the photo above is fake, it's a photoshop. No man is girly enough to use a pink gun.

hello-kitty-1.jpg

hello-kitty-4.jpg

CORRECTION. This is my new favorite gun! That is awesome! Thanks, frost!

That M4 is awesome, although that grip doesn't look too comfortable. Another indicator that it isn't airsoft is the range the targets are at...no way you could hit that with airsoft!

But the XM8 is real...I have more pics from different angles...

http://www.kittyhell.com/wp-content/upload...o-kitty-xm8.jpg
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/daemon734/ft.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5923/he...sized1ly1dm.jpg
Just for the sake of arguing...lol

here's another M4:
http://www.kittyhell.com/wp-content/upload...ult-rifle-1.jpg

AoBfrost said:

hello-kitty-1.jpg

hello-kitty-4.jpg

No the gun on the above is not fake... Its a tm g36c with custom painted GWS xm8 conversion kit. Trust me i saw some of these in Hong Kong.

AoBfrost said:

hello-kitty-1.jpg

hello-kitty-4.jpg

Actually, having met the gentleman in the photo above, the gun is very much real. He is the owner of airsoft extreme, and that is his hello kitty xm8.

He even has pink camo to go with it.

So please dont come to a conclusion so fast if you dont know the facts.

Those guns make me :lol: get some real Airsoft guns like my Classic Army M15A4 and MP5A4 also got a DEagle :D

ca-m15a4.jpg

M15A4
cat149062.jpg

MP5A4 Tact.
P1010029.JPG

Jking my DEagles not golden

Friendly said:
That's cool and all, but why don't you keep it in your own thread?
Just showing what he should do, you can buy broken ones for 100 bucks on ebay with full metal body just trashed insides. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back