BoomCo MA5B Modification and LED kit

Discussion in 'Halo Costumes and Armor' started by Badkitty, Jan 7, 2019.

1. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO & BCO 405th Regiment Officer

So a rectifier circuit?

Dirtdives and Badkitty like this.
  2. Badkitty

Badkitty Member

Okay here I am and here is tomorrow. I got the gun finished and I also made the barrel longer. It looks amazing!!! No I'm starting on the LED kit for my armor and armor detailing. Since it was ok to start out with I'm now going for the gold. To go as detailed as I can and this is the start!!!:):)(y)(y):D:D:D

IMG_5602.JPG

IMG_5603.JPG

IMG_5606.JPG
    IMG_5607.JPG
    IMG_5610.JPG
    So everything works but it doesn't shoot. I took the guts out since they don't work and put all the wiring ans stuff in their place. I think it looks pretty good!!;)

Attached Files:

3. Badkitty

Badkitty Member

Yes actually. Say you can understand what the heck I'm talking and I don't sound like a bumbling blah blah!!!?? Sweet I found somebody else with a big brain. :D:D:D:D
    Well I guess I could have given you the short answer to start out with then. Hehe oh well.

Dirtdives and TurboCharizard like this.
  4. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO & BCO 405th Regiment Officer

You just had me baffled with a term I'd never come across before so I just wanted to see what other people and fields of study call things! Sorry if it seemed like I was poking and prodding a bit too hard for answers. Knowing is half the battle!

Dirtdives likes this.
  5. Dirtdives

Dirtdives Keeper of Con Lists

Sorry:

Geek Alert!!!!!

True that Wonder Woman is called the Princess of the Amazons......she actually was born on the island of Themyscira......which would make her Themysciran.......and boy them is some scarian women......yeah I went there. Sue me......Any who....Fun fact while Diana mother's name is Hippolyta, Greek in nature.....Diana name is Roman, Goddess of the Hunt, whose Greek equivalent is Artemis — Wonder Woman is not actually an interpretation of that character. So There may be room for doubt as to whether or not Diana was an Amazon. Amazons thou thought to have been a long accepted myth, scholars now believe that the Amazons were a tribe of women warriors related to Scythians and Sarmatians. Themyscira however was a fictional unitary sovereign city-state and archipelagic island nation created by DC comics.

6. Sean Anwalt

Sean Anwalt RCO 405th Regiment Officer

Behold. Dirtdives hath shined the light of knowledge! DSC00453.JPG

7. zachturner009

zachturner009 Member

Not going to lie, that turned out way more bada$$ than I thought it would, nice job feline!

Dirtdives likes this.