M6C Magnum (H2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CollinMcCaf

Wanna see more? Be sure to check out CollinMcCaf's Model Repository!

This model is available for download through the link above!

Surprise everyone, here's what I've been working on ever since I uploaded the MA5C! I couldn't find a good M6C model so I made one myself.
As usual, its as accurate as possible and contains every polygon in the known universe.
Here are some glamour shots and of course, the .stl file can be found on: CollinMcCaf's Model Repository

**The file titled "Slide", requires a nozzle diameter .2mm or smaller for the details on the safety to print**

79af14eb-f91f-40af-8d25-5b0783f65364.PNG
M6C_Final_2019-Aug-08_06-55-48AM-000_CustomizedView22703838276.png
8005b95a-9b10-4da3-b4be-e97c8e8cbefe.PNG
87475a93-2345-4b52-a81f-5997130cc941.PNG
M6C_Final_2019-Aug-08_06-55-34AM-000_CustomizedView13541184029.png
b4030713-9413-4f85-b4d4-ffb83471909d.PNG

M6C-1.pngM6C-4.pngM6C-2.pngM6C-3.png

M6C_L.jpgM6C_P.jpgM6C_R.jpgM6C_EV.jpg

Assembly:
Mag-Release Mechanism
From the inside, insert the mag-release button, then place screws in the holes on each side.
Add the mag-release lever and glue/clamp the retainer in place (dry fit it with a clamp first to make sure it moves freely).
Slide a rubber band behind the mag-release lever and hook it on the screws.

Slide Assembly
*The slide had to be made very thin, I recommend casting this piece*
Place a spring over the barrel
Dry fit the barrel and dowel on the receiver, put the slide in place by placing it flat against the receiver and pulling back until the front of the slide hits the barrel breach. The slide should move over top of the barrel breach. Install the slide retainer (the block with two holes in it)

Last edited:
curiosity question. I was looking at this actually was going to print it. But the slide assembly when I set it up for print has only one wall. Which I know is going to fail in a most spectacular fashion. Have you tried to print it yet yourself?

Edit Issue addressed

Last edited:
Edit. Deleted old info being no longer relevant.

I ran a test print of the slide today. I run a .4 nozzle on my hictop and monoprice printers. the Slide printed just fine. The slide at this time requires a fairly large bed to be able to print it. The walls on the slide are just thin enough still that cutting it in two and reassembling it may be a bit tough. I have already spoken to CollinMcCaf about it.

Keep up the good work CollinMcCaf

Last edited:
I've updated the renders! I'll be doing this for the other un-textured models of mine as well so stay tuned. The new renders can be found in the first post of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back