Macattack64 Mark VI Spartan Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing suit! I noticed you live in Indiana, I thought I was the only one who was interested in making costumes in the entire state, I live more to the center of the state, in between Lafayette and Indianapolis. I only have one question. Where did you buy the visor to your helmet? I'm starting a noble 6 and haven't found a visor yet. Good luck!

Your build looks incredibly well done, definitely another thread I'll have to keep looking back on for motivation when I start up my new build. Awesome job!

Thank you! I'm glad I can inspire people and help them with their builds!

I really can't add anything other that what was said already. I know my armor won't look as good as that, but you have given me a goal for the next set I build. Great job!

You never know, I didn't think I'd be able to make mine as well as I did either!

Great looking pics mac, especially the one where you are hitting the griff lookin dude lol. Love the recon too! :)

I got the chance to go to this cosplay gathering and there were professional photographers and things! It was awesome! :)

Great stuff... and the recon looks sweet!:D

Thanks vshore!! I had just finished it up the day before! :D

Amazing suit! I noticed you live in Indiana, I thought I was the only one who was interested in making costumes in the entire state, I live more to the center of the state, in between Lafayette and Indianapolis. I only have one question. Where did you buy the visor to your helmet? I'm starting a noble 6 and haven't found a visor yet. Good luck!

Nope, you're not the only one! I should be meeting some other Spartans in Indy at Gen Con. I actually go to school in Lafayette. I got my visor from an online motorcycle store. You can also find them on ebay or amazon!

That's cool, Lafayette is just about 30 minutes away! I'll keep looking for the visors. Just had two questions. One, when will the Con be? And two, where were those pictures taken, the area looked familiar?

Well haven't been there, I guess the midwest looks the same throughout. I doubt I'll be able to go to Con, but it's nice to know Indiana has one. Maybe next year I'll be able to go, and maybe with my own mrk 5 I'm planning on making.
Well, from one hoosier to another (I assume) good luck with the convention!
P.S. Don't let the cornfields get to you! Seth

dang those are some awesome suits =D

Thanks! :D It was pretty awesome to meet up with them for the first time!

Well haven't been there, I guess the midwest looks the same throughout. I doubt I'll be able to go to Con, but it's nice to know Indiana has one. Maybe next year I'll be able to go, and maybe with my own mrk 5 I'm planning on making.
Well, from one hoosier to another (I assume) good luck with the convention!
P.S. Don't let the cornfields get to you! Seth

Thanks! The part of Indiana I am in really has no corn fields at all! I'm much closer to Chicago but I'll try not to let them get to me! :p Good luck with your build!

Hey Mac, i found your facebook by chance today, your cover photo is just awesome! :D You should post it here in your thread. ;)
Your armor turned out really great, you can be proud of yourself!
Also Kudos to the Recon!

Outstanding work man! Truly incredible.

Hey Mac, i found your facebook by chance today, your cover photo is just awesome! :D You should post it here in your thread. ;)
Your armor turned out really great, you can be proud of yourself!
Also Kudos to the Recon!

Thanks guys!

This is the photo rainbow dash was talking about!
7641649072_b5b68646e2_c.jpg

Great stuff! I remember following your thread years ago (pre H3 launch). I forgot my password for my old username but it was great seeing someone else working on a build at the same time as me, it was a good motivator! I'm going to start working on smoothing and detailing my armor, have fun at the Halo 4 launch!

Great stuff! I remember following your thread years ago (pre H3 launch). I forgot my password for my old username but it was great seeing someone else working on a build at the same time as me, it was a good motivator! I'm going to start working on smoothing and detailing my armor, have fun at the Halo 4 launch!
Thank you :)

Great build. Are you going to build another in the near future?
Not right away. I have to go back to college soon but maybe during one of my breaks.

This should go to elite, because this is a real quality build. :)
Thank you very much! That means a lot to me!

Just thought I'd share a picture from the meeting up in July! This is when we all were suiting up! I was much quicker. ;)

528871_2354879249226_980476660_n.jpg

~ Mac

Love all the pics man :)

Thanks :D I should have more pictures after this weekend! I have a convention to go to!!

Hey Mac, what size did you use for the Recon? Would be nice to know, so i can compare it to the Mk VI helmet.

I'm not sure. I didn't keep a record of it but I believe it was either the same build height for my MK VI(26.5cm) or a little smaller.

By far the smoothest looking helmet i have seen (no homo), Bloody good work!

Thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back