Macattack64 Mark VI Spartan Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure. I didn't keep a record of it but I believe it was either the same build height for my MK VI(26.5cm) or a little smaller.
Thank you.

26.5cm height for your helmet? I must have a big head, mine is 30cm.

26.5 height is a really small size for a helmet, well, it always depends, if it fit's him. ^^ I'd rather go with 29,0cm with the next helmet, so don't worry about your "big" head.

I honestly could have went a little bigger but I'm not gonna redo it now. Everything is a snug fit and fits well. I think my Recon ends up a bit larger with the same height.

I honestly could have went a little bigger but I'm not gonna redo it now. Everything is a snug fit and fits well. I think my Recon ends up a bit larger with the same height.

That's probably true, I tried building a recon with 30cm height, and it ended up being a bit too large.

I probably could have went with a 27.5 or 27 but it's not too big of a deal. For the Recon, you have to go with a smaller size than what you use for the MK VI. My recon is a good size though and my MK VI is good as it is. It fits really well.

The reason I went with 26.5 is because when I originally did the scaling, it was with Robo's method. When I put in my height I got a 26.5 at the time and went with that. Now I could probably use a little extra room but it wouldn't be much more than 5mm added. It still fits though ^_^

EDIT: It's set up to be scaled for someone who is about 5'11.5". I just checked.

The convention went great!! I'll have more pictures later on but my current project for today is this:

Photo1109.jpg

Conventions really can do a number on your props!

I have definitely had a lot of fun! I need to do more maintenance on the suit again. It's mainly the boots since they are full boots and not just covers.

So it is Haloween everyone! Yesterday, myself and a friend decided to go onto my college campus and pass out candy. It appears we've ended up on reddit. ;)

http://imgur.com/HAEGd
(I tried to resize it but when input in with an IMG code, it's HUGE)

I'll have more pictures eventually!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back