Props Machine Gun Turret

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Project right now is a Machine Gun Turret made out of Carboard and Detailed with Bondo or Resin. Thankfully I live near an Office Supply Store that Dumps Boxes every Day in an Only Boxes Dumpster so I don't have to spend over $20 bucks on cardboard and other stuff(I'm on a really short budget). I recently made the Shields on the front of the Gun, but My Camera's out of Battery's, so I'll post Later.

P.S. What do you think would be Better, Bondo, or Resin?

Add pics soon cuz moderator's get antsy when they dont see pics in progress/idea threads. I suggest that you resin/fiberglass and resin first for a nice smooth and strong finish, then come back and bondo if you need that extra smoothness that we all love...

Thank you! Need to add that to my shopping list. Moderators, please don't close this, I just need some new battery's in my camera. Please don't! :cry:

worthless.gif

you should have waited until you had some pictures

Fenix Chief said:
P.S. What do you think would be Better, Bondo, or Resin?

Weeeeell. Have you read the stickies? Resin is mainly for strengthening the cardboard, Bondo for detailing. You can't details with resin, as it's a runny liquid. However, you can mix Bondo and Resin ("Rondo") for easier detailing.

Please, in future read the stickies ;) They are, in fact, there to help with such basic questions.

Also, pictures. You know the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it really that hard to wait till you have pictures to post? I'm seriously asking cause this seems to keep happening no matter how many threads we close.

Per usual, No Pics = No WIP post.

Do not make a new thread. Ask a mod to reopen this one when you have pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back