makin a ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be sweet to have a little ghost go-cart just to tool around in...

It'd be a nice summer project.

:Steve:

ok when this ever get acomplished there is a rule to make a vid and then i know prolly later that you might wreck it so make a vid of that too. :)

g-g-g-g-g-g-g-ghetto ghost :mrgreen:

IMG_0001-21.jpg

IMG_0002-21.jpg

IMG_0003-12.jpg

IMG_0005-9.jpg

i need to move the front out about two feet and work on the back a little , and adjust the skateboard trucks.

the seat is NOT permanent :eek

if you were wanting to make that motorised, I could see you fitting a motor in the front between your legs. of course you'd want to remake that frame out of something stronger, like metal. :mrgreen:

you people forget

im broke .. -$$$ :mrgreen:

and rather cheap lmao..

but if i had any of my electric scooter parts , this would be motorized .. i had to throw them away when we moved :cry1:

Monstermaker13 said:
you people forget

im broke .. -$$$ :mrgreen:

and rather cheap lmao..

but if i had any of my electric scooter parts , this would be motorized .. i had to throw them away when we moved :cry1:

bummer

Last edited by a moderator:
you dont need it to move...if you can get this down before the lease you can rent it out to a gamestop of some game store, let it set out front of a store so people can take pics of them sitting in it

you can make some money on this......i have a friend that rents his cars out (DeLorean and a K.I.T.T. car) he charges $1000 a day for the events

when i find my brat i'll start my warthog and do the samething...but its not going to be ready anytime soon

HEY! no posting without telling me! anyways, its just gotten warm enuf where i live to get started!and you guys set me back on track. ill try to get started asap.

it shouldnt be too hard if you were to make it out of 2 by4's and plywood bulkheads, covered in foam with resin and paint on it.

If you wanted to get really tricky you could install an xbox 360 in it and a flat panel TV, and actually play Halo on it. :mrgreen:

As ar as self propelled, hmm not sure on that one!

DM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back