Making a halo video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge Christi

Alrighty, I love making films and sometimes acting in them.
I've been thinking for a long time about making a Halo video.
I need a lot of help with ideas because mine's a little rocky.
Also, I need help with prop ideas and sets, ect.

My idea is to have a Mjolnir armored spartan lying on the ground. The helmet is off, but you cannot see the face.
The camera zooms up from the spartan's body to reveal a battle field full of marines, ODST and even an elite or two. (Provided by me w00t)
The spartan will get up, you are still unable to see the face, put on the helmet, and run up to the fight, gun in hand.
The spartan sees a brute (<--brute subject to change) on a mongoose and punches the brute and kicks him off the Mongoose.
It's gonna be a music video.

Uhmm... how's it sounding so far? I need a lot of help. My brain jammed.

I like the idea, but it sounds like it's gonna be really hard. I think you could pull it off though. What song do you want it to?

It better not be techno, breaking benjamin, evernescence, fallout boy, linkin park, or any other whiny/overly spiritual bands I might be missing...
I like the Idea though.

I was gonna use Blown Away by Breaking Benjamin, since it was used in Halo.
If not, i;ll try to get someone's permission to use music. it might be best that way. *scratches head*

Wait, what would be hard about the video? Seems rather easy to me.

Sarge Christi said:
I was gonna use Blown Away by Breaking Benjamin, since it was used in Halo.
If not, i;ll try to get someone's permission to use music. it might be best that way. *scratches head*

Wait, what would be hard about the video? Seems rather easy to me.

I'd like to help out if you want my help.

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
darkesword2020 said:
I'd like to help out if you want my help.

:p

Wanna come to Georgia with your and my armor?
Two spartans are better than one.

xalener said:
GOD, I hate being the outcast. Everyone loves the stuff I thoroughly despise.

Meaning?
I can't say I like it either, it was just an example as it's Halo-themed.

Mobeus said:
Meaning?
I can't say I like it either, it was just an example as it's Halo-themed.

I HATE linkin park, fallout boy, green day, breaking benjamin, and evernescence. Even though everyone seems to love it.

Dude Breaking Ben is awesom eI love the Tetris song he made called 'Let's Play Some Tetris Mother F***er"

On the flip side, I can't wait for the vid!

Let's not get into a musical discussion. I'm going to ask Breaking Benjamin if I cna use their song "Blown Away" for the video.
Uness you can PM me a better song, I am going to use them.

I'm using this because it was on the Halo soundtrack.

And it is going to be real life, other wise, I wouldn't need help. I don't do machinima, I just run around in machinma's made by my friend.

I have an actual crew, I have dates, deadlines, props to make and actors/actoress's to get.

The end of movie shooting will be Jan 10. This is subject to change, I need to see how props are coming along.
If above goes to schedule, editing should be done Jan. 28.
If above goes correctly, it should release early Feb.

right now, i'm finishing my elite costume. poking around for ODST gear, I'm also making some arms, legs and fingers for battle props. I'm making alien arms too.
Sorry, the flood will not be in this movie.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sarge Christi @ Aug 24 2007, 06:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Alrighty, I love making films and sometimes acting in them.
I've been thinking for a long time about making a Halo video.
I need a lot of help with ideas because mine's a little rocky.
Also, I need help with prop ideas and sets, ect.

My idea is to have a Mjolnir armored spartan lying on the ground. The helmet is off, but you cannot see the face.
The camera zooms up from the spartan's body to reveal a battle field full of marines, ODST and even an elite or two. (Provided by me w00t)
The spartan will get up, you are still unable to see the face, put on the helmet, and run up to the fight, gun in hand.
The spartan sees a brute (<--brute subject to change) on a mongoose and punches the brute and kicks him off the Mongoose.
It's gonna be a music video.
Uhmm... how's it sounding so far? I need a lot of help. My brain jammed.</div>

I like it... Where are you gonna get a mongoose?... :p

Sarge Christi said:
Let's not get into a musical discussion. I'm going to ask Breaking Benjamin if I cna use their song "Blown Away" for the video.

And it is going to be real life, other wise, I wouldn't need help. I don't do machinima, I just run around in machinma's made by my friend.

I have an actual crew, I have dates, deadlines, props to make and actors/actoress's to get.

The end of movie shooting will be Jan 10. This is subject to change, I need to see how props are coming along.
right now, i'm finishing my elite costume. poking around for ODST gear, I'm also making some arms, legs and fingers for battle props. I'm making alien arms too.

If you were to make a flood you could shoot a bunch of that expandable foam on some1... :lol:

Sarge Christi said:

I'd suggest tool "Ticks and leeches" for any fight scenes, or another one of their songs "triad"<<<===that ones good for a slow starting fight.(like stare off, then fight)

Why would you have to ask? I mean, You aren't going to sell the movie, and people use that music (Is that's what you call it) all the time and never get sued.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xalener @ Aug 25 2007, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'd suggest tool "Ticks and leeches" for any fight scenes, or another one of their songs "triad"<<<===that ones good for a slow starting fight.(like stare off, then fight)

Why would you have to ask? I mean, You aren't going to sell the movie, and people use that music (Is that's what you call it) all the time and never get sued.</div>

Tool rocks bro.

Christi, if you need anything just PM me...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back