Mark 7 remake 1 year later edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say only the outside, yea. Same for the reasons above, but lore wise too, they'd unlikely paint the inside I think. You don't have to worry about people seeing inside.

Keep it up though!

I don't paint the inside either, except with one coat of primer to keep it safe. Good work though!

Well good news!
I m almost done with the mk7 helmet and almost done with semester 1 in school!

I got time today to work on the helmet and here are the current upgrades:

•added yellow EL wire
•small cloth filters glued in
•right side of helmet is now aligned properly

All there's left to do on the helmet is paint the exterior and maybe add the cat ears (for comedic purposes)

Attachments

• 20221119_202520.jpg
    20221119_202520.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 71
  • 20221119_202529.jpg
    20221119_202529.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 73
  • 20221119_202600.jpg
    20221119_202600.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 69
I love that led effect! I'm a sucker for glowing visors because of Republic Commando, and yours looks so good! You should definitely add cat ears, maybe make them velcro or magnetic so you can take them off when you don't want them

I love that led effect! I'm a sucker for glowing visors because of Republic Commando, and yours looks so good! You should definitely add cat ears, maybe make them velcro or magnetic so you can take them off when you don't want them
Velcro is a very great idea! Thanks for the suggestion!

I'm not sure if I can finish the mk 7 remake this year. I scrapped the old forearm pieces because some pieces started to disconnect. Water started leaking out of an electrical outlet and flooded a room. I'm not sure what to do now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back