Mark Iv Mjolnir

Status
Not open for further replies.

valydir

28983_1408662452583_1113105246_1173620_5857527_n.jpg

i can't wait to get this suit all finished. keeping it until it falls apart around me

here's something my girlfriend threw together for the hell of it
28983_1408662372581_1113105246_1173619_2391115_n.jpg

Hey it looks good already! I just love Mk IV and V sometimes.. the helmet does something to me... lol

And the E.O.D. extra? Epic. Two of my fav. helmets!

Keep up the good work!

E.O.D is very interesting.

I also have to agree with FlamingCrisis, they are my 2 fav helms also.

And indeed keep up the good work. I'd love to see a both of you in a full suit. Good luck!

halo wars is the only game i like from the halo universe. once i saw the cut scene of them skidding in the warthog firing the MG while almost tipping over, i was in love. my goal is to someday create a Mark IV that is mobile enough to do 'almost' everything from the final fight scene of the game

halo wars is the only game i like from the halo universe. once i saw the cut scene of them skidding in the warthog firing the MG while almost tipping over, i was in love. my goal is to someday create a Mark IV that is mobile enough to do 'almost' everything from the final fight scene of the game

You only like halo wars???? Blasphemy!! Have you ever played Combat evolved??? It was and still is complete awesomesauce!!

The helmet is still too small to slide comfortably over my ears even after i tried some adjustments. So a friend of mine is absolutely ecstatic about taking it off my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back