Mark V Motorcylce Visor Suggestions

fueledbychar

Hello All!!!

I am finally getting around to my caboose build and I am in need of help. I am trying to find good motorcycle visors to use for my Mark V helmet. Any ideas? Suggestions?

Any help is appreciated.

Cadet

Executive Officer
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S111
Depends on which version of the Mark V helmet you are doing/have. Each game's helmet and the same style by different makers all have there own little differences.

I'd usually suggest a Biltwell gold mirror bubble visor just because the curvature is hard to replicate otherwise... Other than that, a HJC gold visor will do for most other helmets.

fueledbychar

Depends on which version of the Mark V helmet you are doing/have. Each game's helmet and the same style by different makers all have there own little differences.

I am making the Caboose after they get the 'upgrade' in armor so I believe that is Halo 3? Its been forever so I am not sure.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.