Mark V?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seansatan117

Okay guys i decided on a Mark V helmet and Spartan II armor with maybe a shotty. Is this a good idea or am i on a fools errand for my first build? (All low def of course)

Sounds like a solid plan to me, use Moz's files, they can be found in the wikia. They're super easy to scale properly and REALLY Low-Def. I'm working on a chest piece, but I don't know when it will be done, (an unfold that is) so just use his.

I did about 3/4th of the mk. V suit. It's really easy to pep, big flaps and low-poly. Just use Moz's helmet, Rundown's is a beast to deal with because of the visor and ribs in the back. the shotty may be difficult, I gave up on pepping it. I'd recommend Bevbor's sliced pistol. vrey easy. good luck, man!

Moz's files are way easy to pep and scale. They're really low def like they said. You gotta think outside the box to get details. Check out my thread if you want a couple ideas I had on my build. Jonny, let me know bout that chest you're unfolding!! :-D

Well i started yesterday and its coming along actually easier than i thought... Ill try to get some pics later on tonight or tomorrow idk if i can because of work but my helmet may be done for reach. Ill post later with more progress(hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back