Mark Vi Right Calve; First Piece On Cardstock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leda

I finally went onto using cardstock, and spent a while cutting and folding and glueing and finally finished it.

Here's some pictures of it when it was almost finished (just needed to glue the back parts)

DSC07340.jpg
DSC07341.jpg
DSC07345.jpg

I thought it turned out OKAY, I think I could've been a little bit patient with the cutting and glueing...

Anyhow, when I finally glued the back piece and it was 100% pepped, I wanted to try it on, but couldn't fit my leg through.

:sleep What should I do? I was thinking velcro/strapping it would be the best solution when it's completely done.

did you scale it correctly? It just seems a bit small in proportion with your hand, but I may be wrong as my calf is sitting beside me uncut and unfolded at the moment.

Is it that you can't fit your foot through the bottom err... ridge (for lack of a better term), or is that your calf is too large for the body of the piece? For my shin piece I had to trim most of the bottom ridge for my foot to fit through, since I wanted to avoid having to cut it in half to put it on.

It does look a little small in relation to your hand imho, but I can't really say for sure since you don't have any pictures next to your shin for reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back