Master Cheif's other ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chief said:
But Chief Helmet on Bike looks good. :) The Helmet is lots inspired by some Motocross Helmets so maybe you can start modding such one wich provides better protection if you want to drive with that thing.

good point, and that reminds me, Doc, since this is your post, when I sent your helmet off at the ups store they actually thought it was a motocross helmet so I didn't feel as embarrassed (sorry walking into the UPS store with a halo helmet kind of felt ridiculous.. yeah can you get this shipped to Reach before 2400? I think they will need it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive seen many people wearing Storm Trooper (star wars) helmets while on a crotch rocket but never a master chief, that i would love to see :p

stanvo said:
Didn't BlueRealm use motorcycle helmet stuff in his helmet?

DogWizard said:
Yes - I believe that he used a standard motorcycle helmet liner. I'm actually planning on doing the same in mine. Just search EXO-700 liner on Ebay...

Yep they did.... And for the helmet I am building now I will order a liner myself.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Ive seen many people wearing Storm Trooper (star wars) helmets while on a crotch rocket but never a master chief, that i would love to see :p

Well so far there is one ;)
Hope there are more MC riders to come.

is it leagal in american to ride a bike without a helmet? Because in the uk you have to (Also it reduces your chances of dying in a crsh by 40%)

smilie120 said:
is it leagal in american to ride a bike without a helmet? Because in the uk you have to (Also it reduces your chances of dying in a crsh by 40%)

yeah, u have to wear a helmet

In some states here you dont have to. Like in FLorida where I am you dont have to wear a helmet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back