MAN THAT SUCKS

nah just kidding its preety awesome, very good detail too :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Dedrick said:
MAN THAT SUCKS
nah just kidding its preety awesome, very good detail too :D

thanks it should be done in a few hours

sweet, i drew like 3 of his helmets and came out wrong cause i was in school with no reference, so theres like a bunch of versions lol

maybe i should post them

ok ill be honest so dont ge mad but man a little advice. You butchered that AR. may i suggest some research. I used to draw like that too but a lil reasearch on google goes a long way.

Durlaburban said:
ok ill be honest so dont ge mad but man a little advice. You butchered that AR. may i suggest some research. I used to draw like that too but a lil reasearch on google goes a long way.

thanks for being honest :D my first attempt

Looks good! Just straighten out the AR...it looks a little bent (it sags in the middle). Boost the contrast of the drawing to make it pop and it'll turn out great.

here is the finished pic ... its not the best but it is the best that i could do in an hour and a half

handdrawn-1.jpg

i did this pic a while back. i myself admit i effed up the helmet proportion

yeah. im not complaining.

draw smoke coming out of the barrel or some blood when you finish it.

add detail.

but.....i couldnt do it myself. im artistically challenged.

rvb4life said:
yeah. im not complaining.
draw smoke coming out of the barrel or some blood when you finish it.

add detail.
but.....i couldnt do it myself. im artistically challenged.

since im done with the pic itself now its time to add mc's details ... and some smoke lol :D

Looks good better than myself, ill add my pictures. im actually doing a drawling atm but am having trouble with the dark areas. I drew the 2 with an action figure one other with a gosts of onyx book cover and the current one with a printed reference picture.

spartanhand.jpg

spartangrenadethrow.jpg

spiarmor.jpg

They look better smaller lol you cant see as much of the scribbles.

I cant scan in one of them, And yes the Master Cheif but i cant get the imgs to work lol. The good one im working on wont scan. Ill keep trying to fix it.

I would've put alot more scratchy lines in there to imitate detail ;) lol. Also it looks much better smaller how do you make them smaller lol.

Spartan-118 said:
I would've put alot more scratchy lines in there to imitate detail ;) lol. Also it looks much better smaller how do you make them smaller lol.

is this better

Spartan-118 said:
It does give a sense of depth lol, but no i mean like scratches.

not right now i did that to add shade and some hue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back