Master Chief - Mjolnir - Mark 6 - Halo 3 - 3D printable armor files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great! I'm curious how well the spray paint will flex though. Have you seen any signs of cracking with flexing? It looks great!

No problems with flexing. I've used this technique on boots made of foam with no problems.

what about mobility? Walking and standing looks like it would be ok....what if you wanted to sit down? Looks awesome!!!!

The cod piece alone makes it uncomfortable to sit down in a normal chair. I need to redesign the attachment of that first.

The middle piece does have the ability to slide up behind the chest cavity. I'll let you know how it performs this Halloween.

Here's some pics from our trunk or treat. Can you figure out our family theme? Because if you can,seriously, let me know because I have no idea.

20191025_175406.jpg
20191025_175512.jpg

20191025_194001.jpg

Hey MoeSizzlac - I was looking through the files and say you have Clip and Clip two listed as Add-Ons. I can't figure out where these would go from looking at the models. Can you point those out?

Hey MoeSizzlac - I was looking through the files and say you have Clip and Clip two listed as Add-Ons. I can't figure out where these would go from looking at the models. Can you point those out?
Those are supposed to get glued into the cavities on the chest piece just above the pectoral section. I have straps going there so I couldn't use them.

Hey MoeSizzlac and JGPenland - I am working on getting all of the files run through my slicer. I noticed that there is a small free floating piece on the COD Butt. Any idea what this is? (it looks to be in both the full STLs and the chopped)

Cod.JPG

Hey MoeSizzlac and JGPenland - I am working on getting all of the files run through my slicer. I noticed that there is a small free floating piece on the COD Butt. Any idea what this is? (it looks to be in both the full STLs and the chopped)

View attachment 280543
That, my friend, is a totally essential and completely intricate part of the suit and in no way is a mistake made by me whatsoever;).

I guess you can just print the suit and get rid of the part when it's done. Or, if you are good enough, just cut it out from the print.

Hey MoeSizzlac - Question for you. I noticed that the boot parts in the cut files are different than the ones in the full files.

- They are different scale (if you leave default)
- They have different shapes

Boots.JPG

(Inner one is from full suit, outer from cut) - Both left at default scale

The difference in shape is that the full suit has three straight lines where the cut file has a rounded edge.

Hey MoeSizzlac - Question for you. I noticed that the boot parts in the cut files are different than the ones in the full files.

- They are different scale (if you leave default)
- They have different shapes

(Inner one is from full suit, outer from cut) - Both left at default scale

The difference in shape is that the full suit has three straight lines where the cut file has a rounded edge.

The one from the full version is the correct one. The one from the cut up version is the one I used most likely, I'll adjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back