Master Chief Shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AoBfrost

Adidas is manufacturing master chief shoes, not really...

They are halo 3 shoes to be more accurate, very nice design in my opinion!

adidas_halo_arenas.jpg

The shoes are listed as "adidas Gil II Zero Halo Sneakers"

Via: Kotaku.com

Yes, but alot of shoes have just strings that dont doe anything and are just slipped on or in this case velcroed.

Me Too i don't like them, i think they could have made a better Sneaker, and i also agree with Keegan i don't like the pictures of the guns on it makes it look like Sneakers for a 5 year old. :p

I checked my reference pics, and they aren't totally game accurate. :lol: :rolleyes

My 9 year old thinks they are cool, but he is wearing power rangers shoes.

Heh, aimed at kids, eh? Well there's only a limited run of 100 pairs coming, and with a $100+ price tag, these ain't no kiddy sneakers.

BullDogg15 said:
Me Too i don't like them, i think they could have made a better Sneaker, and i also agree with Keegan i don't like the pictures of the guns on it makes it look like Sneakers for a 5 year old. :p
Yea. They definitely could have made a better shoe. I have a pair of Nike free 7.0's and they are similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
My shoes cost 10 dollars.....

People who buy 50+ dollar shoes to me just waste money, atleast I know my 10 dollar shoes are made in the USA and have lasted me 6+ months and still look new.

Not to mention that these were custom made for NBA player and well publicised Halo 3 cheater Gilbert Arenas. Noone is going to be wearing them exept him and his buddies.

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back