Master chief wants you

Status
Not open for further replies.
NICE pics dudes!!! Just one question...how come in the picture, on the hand where MC is pointing at you, how come some of the fingers are shin pads from his armor?

HA, I hadn't even noticed that but now ou mention it.
those do look like/are the shinpads of the Mk. VI

These are great!!! Keep up the good work. Suggestion, take a look at the loose lips sink ships posters of WW2 , maybe something along those lines would be a great idea for a poster. I would do it but I have no photo shop skills lol

Darthcalibar said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/pkm.../Haloposter.jpg

Just made this in paint. These are really cool guys. Keep em coming

That's great! You the man Darth! Ok how about this for some more poster Ideas. Another WW2 poster that comes to mind was of a Nazi solider pointing his weapon at whoever may be reading the poster and the poster said, "he can kill, can you?" maybe do something with an Elite pointing a weapon?
Another one I recall was of a US solider in a battle waving his squad up as they were storming a machine gun nest and the caption read "he is fighting hard, are you?" maybe something with the master chief and some marines storming a plasma cannon?
Also a nice touch may be to have in small print somthing like From the office of naval intelligence or ONI approved. I remember seeing stuff like that on the old WW2 ones
There are more I just have to remember them from when I visited the Infantry museum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job man, keep it up. And if anyone wants one of them as a poster. Just save it, upload it to photobucket, and buy it as a poster on there website!

I dont mean to nitpick but were we not attempting to stay away from images that would link us to microsoft and bungie until we get the green light from them that the 405th is official?

Cause I mean....using images directly from Microsofts Halo 3 marketing campaign seems like a bad idea right now especially with the new rules they have put into motion....

dude!me and a friend are working on molded armor,and we wanted to get some more people,and were making posters just like that!

zeronifty said:
I dont mean to nitpick but were we not attempting to stay away from images that would link us to microsoft and bungie until we get the green light from them that the 405th is official?
Cause I mean....using images directly from Microsofts Halo 3 marketing campaign seems like a bad idea right now especially with the new rules they have put into motion....

Yeah, you guys can plan all you want,but nothings official yet. you have to wait until we get th okay from bungie and microsoft.

Last edited by a moderator:
propoganda.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back