Master Chief's girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge Christi

This is related to pretty much all Halo books.
My dad and I both read the Halo books and he was asking me "Is kelly Master Chief's girlfriend?"
I honestly couldnt' answer the question. Now before you say that he doesn't, go back in the books and look.
While it may not openly say "Master Chief's girlfriend Kelly" there are a few hints in the books that they might be closer to each other than to other people.
In the first book, after John and the other spartans are done fighting on a planet, there's a short scene where Kelly is looking out on the planet, John tells her that there will be other planets like this to fight for. She whispers "Will there be?" to him.

Now, that's not a very spartan-esque thing to say to another spartan. Whispering? Spartans are very open to one another, they all have a bond, but why did chief approach kelly? Why did kelly whisper to him?

(This was a topic at our dinner table when my dad and I want to a restraurant, my mom was working, we nerded out.)

Even after that, my dad said, "I remember somewhere in a book where it said that Master Chief liked Kelly a lot." I don't know if there's any evidence to back that, but my dad reads a lot, so one of the many books may have said that.

Anyone know?

*shrugs*

Can you give me a page or something so I can look? :mrgreen:
I'd like to look at it closer, but I sadly don't have time to reread the books.

:ninja: Start a family?

Thats...kinda...um weird...

Actually its reallllly weird, lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
It was mentioned in "Armor testing" of the Halo Graphic Novel, Spartans just look reaaaaaallllllyyyyy freaking tall outside of their armor XD

Leadingspartan said:
i acually always thought that too and one time i had a dream about mc and kelly having.....you know.....

i hope that was a joke :shock:

Ironcobra3000 said:
Too bad they both a surpassed Sexual drive :/ I still wonder how the retired spartan is going to start a family O_O

I thought that was a risk?

Suppressed, not surpassed. They're not as "interested" in that as us normals, but apparantly the lady Spartans are still capable as mentioned in the Halo Graphic Novel.

they are tought that it is really something to be frowned apon and they all consider each other to be a brother/sister to one anouther

Bad Blood said:
Leadingspartan said:
i acually always thought that too and one time i had a dream about mc and kelly having.....you know.....

i hope that was a joke :shock:

it wasnt i acually deamnt it and i thought it was kinda cool..... :shock:

Anywho my little spammeroos on this thread. :roll:

Ok, i guess my question's answered. Unless anyone has counter info.

But the MC cared for linda alot when she got hit and "died" I think linda is better for MC but who knows whats your guys opinion?

Theyre sex drives are suppressed, but it doesn't mean they can't feel it from time to time. I think MC feels a sibling type bond between all the Spartans.

adreniline said:
Theyre sex drives are suppressed, but it doesn't mean they can't feel it from time to time. I think MC feels a sibling type bond between all the Spartans.
That was one of the risk i just re read fall of reach but yea i dont think master chief got the risk all the 33 spartan IIs left were perfect so masterchief didnt have a supressed sex drive no one had..only people who were messed up during the acumnial whatever...... thats how the retired one started a familiy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back