Me And My Friends Odst Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuffuloo 117 said:
I think I see some green on your sig. What have you finished?

I have finished the equipment plate, and hip plate. I'm still debating whether to repaint them still. If you could tell to keep it black or change it to dark grey.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
BladeSlasher said:
its looking good man

Thanks I will hopefully get a lot of it pepped over next week. I don't feel like pepping today :p. And Saturday was a trip to Universal so that cut off my saturday for pepping.

The King Cobra said:
Thanks I will hopefully get a lot of it pepped over next week. I don't feel like pepping today :p. And Saturday was a trip to Universal so that cut off my saturday for pepping.

Yay!!! Universal is Awesome!!!

Im not a roller-coaster guy but I loved the Mummy one. :lol

Alex spartan177 said:
Yay!!! Universal is Awesome!!!

Im not a roller-coaster guy but I loved the Mummy one. :lol

I went on the mummy twice and there is a secret gold King Kong at the part with the treasure. And the Rip Ride Rock-it was 1 hour and a half wait :eek.

The King Cobra said:
I went on the mummy twice and there is a secret gold King Kong at the part with the treasure. And the Rip Ride Rock-it was 1 hour and a half wait :eek .

I never noticed the King Kong and I rode it about 10 times :lol

And I went in all the rides except the rollercoaster in the beginning, even my cousin who is 20 was scared of riding it :p

I really like the pep work you did, those are very tight looking, I hope mine turn out very similar in the end.

Alex spartan177 said:
I never noticed the King Kong and I rode it about 10 times :lol

And I went in all the rides except the rollercoaster in the beginning, even my cousin who is 20 was scared of riding it :p

I love the roller coaster at the beginning but its always like an hour wait for it :(

Hikuro said:
I really like the pep work you did, those are very tight looking, I hope mine turn out very similar in the end.

Thanks its not the greatest pepping in the world but I think it turned out good enough for me. Thanks all the same

Sithslayer78 said:
There is a easier unfold for the shins, but its a bit fatter and less err...substantial, if you will. Im not entirely sure where I got it, so ask me and ill send it to ya if you want...

Oh gosh, could I possibly badger you for those shins too? I've tried pepping the harder version, but it turned out horrible.

-But if thats not possible then no worries ^^

-Phi

phixix said:
Wow you pep like a machine! Awesome work Cobra, really looking forward to seeing more ^^

-Phi

Lol thanks phixix I have had nothing else to do other than pep all day long

How big is the magnum in your hand? I'm thinking of making it but I want to know how big it is before I print it out.

Thanks,

sc0ped91

Sc0ped91 said:
How big is the magnum in your hand? I'm thinking of making it but I want to know how big it is before I print it out.

Thanks,

sc0ped91

The magnum without scaling is pretty big for my hand compared to what it should be. I would advise using Belakors magnum pep which is not glitched and probably the right scale.

phixix said:
Oh gosh, could I possibly badger you for those shins too? I've tried pepping the harder version, but it turned out horrible.

-But if thats not possible then no worries ^^

-Phi

Well since then, i checked the rules and i can't find anything about not rehosting files... I'd like to be careful so ill post the download link for now... but if you or a Moderator has any problem, then i will remove it. I'd like to reiterate, that THIS IS NOT MY WORK I found this a few months ago, and for the life of me, I can't find it again. :( so if i get told by a moderator, or find the original file i will disable my link. until then, here's a link to a easier ODST shin i happened to come across kiddies!

http://www.4shared.com/file/224249548/e5456c64/Forum_ODST_shin_unfold.html

So, the search begins(for me)!

Sithslayer78 said:
Well since then, i checked the rules and i can't find anything about not rehosting files... I'd like to be careful so ill post the download link for now... but if you or a Moderator has any problem, then i will remove it. I'd like to reiterate, that THIS IS NOT MY WORK I found this a few months ago, and for the life of me, I can't find it again. :( so if i get told by a moderator, or find the original file i will disable my link. until then, here's a link to a easier ODST shin i happened to come across kiddies!

http://www.4shared.com/file/224249548/e5456c64/Forum_ODST_shin_unfold.html

So, the search begins(for me)!

This a great file for anyone modeling ODST armor the there is only one flaw and thats no support beams but I guess ill make my own.

Huge massive update!

All the ODST pieces I have made have been resined and are drying as we speak. No pics just yet but there will be very soon. Thanks for all your support and this suit is almost done... finally. :p

EDIT: I took some pics so here they are

AMBA0268.jpg

AMBA0269.jpg

AMBA0270.jpg

AMBA0271.jpg

AMBA0272.jpg

AMBA0275.jpg

AMBA0276.jpg

So thats that done :p

Pretty Nice, Cobra :D

Wish I had the time to resin :(

So keep it up. :)

BTW

Are you still working in your brothers ODST Armor???

Because I just see enough parts for one suit :p

Alex spartan177 said:
Pretty Nice, Cobra :D

Wish I had the time to resin :(

So keep it up. :)

BTW

Are you still working in your brothers ODST Armor???

Because I just see enough parts for one suit :p

Yeah were just working on one suit at a time really but making some easy pieces 4 times so were ahead. My brothers suit is next on the list so that'll be started pretty soon... I hope.

Condor said:
Nice!!! cant wait to see it finished, this is going to look sick!! :D

Thanks so much Condor, much appreciated :D

Thanks for the comments guys your support keeps me going and trying my best to get it finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back