Me And My Friends Odst Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay Update!

I have pepped 2 gauntlets and 1 more equipment plate (with foamie details)

AMBA0230.jpg

AMBA0227.jpg

AMBA0224.jpg

AMBA0223.jpg

So there you go! If you have any thoughts on it let me know. I'm a little busy at the moment so sorry about the wide gap. :p

Aaron said:
how some people do such clean pep is still a mystery to me :unsure

You just have to be patient with the whole thing and let it connect naturally with your mind. Just kidding but being patient and cutting it out right means a lot. Then just score each edge with an Xacto knife lightly and use a ruler when lightly scoring valley folds. There are plenty of different ways to pep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! Its time for a update! I know its not what your expecting right now, but its really cold here in OMG Florida! So I haven't had the time to resin yet. But I will I promise. So here it is

AMBA0239.jpg

AMBA0245.jpg

Its a great model but a little tricky at times. I can't believe I'm making 7 more of these and I'm not looking forward to it. If you guys have any comments or questions feel free to PM me or just ask it in the forum. Thanks for the support guys and I will be having more updates later on. Peace.

Awesome Job, my friend

Keep going dude, I want to see you in a con with 4 complete set of ODST armor, not with half way done ODST :p

Dude I got a couple of ODST pieces that I dont want anymore, so If you want them just Pm

The King Cobra said:
AMBA0239.jpg

AMBA0245.jpg

Its a great model but a little tricky at times. I can't believe I'm making 7 more of these and I'm not looking forward to it.

There is a easier unfold for the shins, but its a bit fatter and less err...substantial, if you will. Im not entirely sure where I got it, so ask me and ill send it to ya if you want...

Sithslayer78 said:
There is a easier unfold for the shins, but its a bit fatter and less err...substantial, if you will. Im not entirely sure where I got it, so ask me and ill send it to ya if you want...

Some easier shins would be lovely to have for me and my squad :p. Any help is appreciated

Alex spartan177 Thanks so much Alex! I would gladly accept your offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back