Mech Simpit

Status
Not open for further replies.
pcndsimpit4.jpg
new pano pic , taken by mad monkey labs , we can't pull back any further , the bulk head is in the way , but this is it so far !!!

OH MY GAWSH...This is so brilliant I think my soul just died a little from the awesome. This is like the nerd/geeks DREAM world...I freakin love you dude....so when can I move in?

Dude, now you got me jealous....Makes me want to make a simpit too, but, you know...lack of space. Yesterday dusted off MW4 and played it first time after my move. Awesome game. And I bet it feels more awesome with that rig.

Awesome job.

JustMe

Well back to buid'n again . started a little of the outside detail today , for lack of a better term "she" needed to be more bumpy'er ,
P1010011.jpg
P1010004.jpg
, i havnt gotten much dun ive been trapped in fallout3 damn game lol !!!!

I have a few film props to build for a job , thaught i'de post them with the mech,, the missile is 10 ft long i also have to build a launch arm , and a few other BIG props for this production
P1150001.jpg

AHHHHHHH ITS HUGE.... (thats what she said)... But man! that thing is awesome. To be honest i have never played mechwarriors, but hell yeah i am gonna...

Good luck man!

Cheers, Dave.

hi all , made a little more progress [films over ] and we finished the star trek area , the wife is picking floor treatments ! [the one time a guy dont mind looking at color swatches . the box next to the door hides the massive AC system for the building , just for Sh874t and giggles when you lift the door 4 tribbles fall out . the transparencies are from star trek nemesis.
P3080007.jpg
P2280006.jpg
starting on the weapons area next [ lots of airsoft and halo stuff ]

this is probably the most epic project ever posted on the 405th. amazing work! cant wait to see everything finished!

LOl, your workshop is Great. Next time I am down for TRF, I need to get down there early so I can see it during the week. Keep up the fine work. See you in October at TRF if I can't though.

Say "Hi" to Lady Spice. Have fun & good hunting, Burk

Burk said:
LOl, your workshop is Great. Next time I am down for TRF, I need to get down there early so I can see it during the week. Keep up the fine work. See you in October at TRF if I can't though.

Say "Hi" to Lady Spice. Have fun & good hunting, Burk

if you try before fair opens ,you more likely to get a warmer welcome from the brood staying on my land LOL ... JK just let us know . anytime dude .. and spice says hi back .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back