Mech Simpit

Status
Not open for further replies.
no need for tardis envy , i have the full blue prints if you want them , im going to build one as a garden shed next .

new stuff , not mech , ok its so i dont clutter up the site with my crap !!

Almost that time of the year again [haunt season ] i will post in" events" when comp tix are available . just finished up a custom order {gears of war} Nerf LS-Lancer
PC010002.jpg
P8070017.jpg
Next custom is an upper arm mount ,short barrel foam dart mini gun , i'll post pic soon as i start the build [ there seems to be a foam dart trend ? ] But first im building a steampunk blood spray'n ,corpse lifter eviscerator .. new prop for the haunt >

NEW bike

AS a few of you know i collect strange bikes , my new one will be here next month ! better pics as soon as she gets here ! I have 2 lp gas guns im mounting on the forks . any other ideas are welcome !
untitled.jpg

Almost that time of the year again [haunt season ] i will post in" events" when comp tix are available . just finished up a custom order {gears of war} Nerf LS-Lancer
P8070017.jpg
Next custom is an upper arm mount ,short barrel foam dart mini gun , i'll post pic soon as i start the build [ there seems to be a foam dart trend ? ] But first im building a steampunk blood spray'n ,corpse lifter eviscerator .. new prop for the haunt >

I am jealous of you. That looks SO cool.

now that HALO HELL WEEK IS OVER !! back to the real job !

P9150005.jpg
This thread has become my way of NOT tie'n up the posts , heres what we are working on in the shop now , im rebuilding my hearse , 3 week till the haunted house opens , we built the hearse 10 yrs ago and she needs a facelift . these are the before pic
P9150003.jpg

nice!!!!

Now this is what i call KISSING -UP to the boss !!!! one of my workers [parade crew] , showed up with this gift for me today 9ftx5ft vinyl , thanx Josiah this rocks
PA020013.jpg

Holy crap! Man when you're done with this, you oughta do a video tour through everything!

No molds !!but i do have available for your holiday shoping ... my new book
PA210004.jpg
Just kidding , but i am making a few minitures for my BT grid play friends

got REALY board on friday night , so i threw this together out of old parts , not a bad first try atan eve hypo , what a think ?
PB120005.jpg
PB120003.jpg
Havent made the label's yet

AS a few of you know i collect strange bikes , my new one will be here next month ! better pics as soon as she gets here ! I have 2 lp gas guns im mounting on the forks . any other ideas are welcome !
untitled.jpg

Wow! That's awesome and yet crazy bike!
Have you gotten one of these?
mp3_500-01-1024.jpg

Wow, this thready is filled with crazy stuff (Btw, Tardis FTW), I am seriously impressed! You should build a Thor next haha.
1319154-thor_super.png

-Gryphon

Wow, this thready is filled with crazy stuff (Btw, Tardis FTW), I am seriously impressed! You should build a Thor next haha.
1319154-thor_super.png

-Gryphon
nope sorry next build is a 35ft [50's Style flying saucer] my wife wants one in the yard as a movie room LOL [project starts in jan ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back