MegaCon 2012 Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLACKULA727

Hey all, Hyper (the ugly one) and I attended our first con and it was awesome.

Anyways, here are some photos that I found of us at MegaCon 2012. I would like to see other peoples pics too, so feel free to post here if you went to Megacon and either took pics or have some of yourself keeping it real...lol. Thanks guys, hope you like them.

I'm the ODST and Hyperbalistik is the Halo Reach MKV.

68bc463e.jpg

5c5fb200.jpg

b5f24ffa.jpg

2ce60bab.jpg

197ebcd1.jpg

4ee0346d.jpg

8a033643.jpg

e29f3d08.jpg

Getting ready for festivities..lol

b2c6f0cb.jpg

Thanks for viewing! Now post your pics too!!

Tony

Both of you look amazing, I'm really loving the shinguard and boot detail you have in the 4th picture. And that Garrus is a pretty cool build also.

I must admit after being imposter Chief all day and after 800 photos taken fake chief had a ruff day but it was fun, everybody thought I was Master Chief lol

You guys look great in those pics. The suits turned out to be awesome. Looks like you had a ton of fun too.:)

Man, thanks guys!!! I appreciate the wonderful comments. We had a blast and you should have seen Hyper's suit in person. He did an amazing job and looked legit! Well, be good 405th!

Tony

I saw the album! looks awesome!!!

questions:
1. who was the Marine, Mark IV Spartan, Skirmisher, and Reach Spartan (with the HAZOP Helmet)?
2. are you going to Florida Supercon this year?

the marine was a guy from "wolf pack". i cant remember if he's a member here.
the mark IV spartan was my little brother wearing my old suit (hence why it doesnt fit right)
the skirmisher is a member here but for the life of me i cant remember his user name.
and the hazop spartan was me :)

and no im not going to supercon, saving up for dragoncon now!!

Awesome pics Soul Products! Thanks for sharing the link. Also, it was awesome chilling at the con. @ Road Kill, it was fun...lol

Heres another pic, I was able to nab of Tshirtbodello.

e1756b91.jpg

They had an awesome green screen setup there for pictures.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back