Member Name Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

405th Staff

THIS THREAD IS NOW LOCKED. PLEASE SEE THE LAST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REQUEST NAME CHANGES!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can fix that. I'm assuming it's the first part of the name but if you could please write out exactly how you want it, I'll take care of doing that for you.

Upvote 0
Hi Fangs (not sure how I tag you lol).
I had trouble registering my own name (GixK2), said there were multiple accounts on this IP or something, so in the end I tried my partners details to register (same pc, same connection etc) and it verified straight away. Obviously I am not Andy, thats my partner, so if at all possible, could someone either change my name on this account (Andy has no interest in halo armour building or cosplay) or sort the registration issue on the account I initially tried to register which would not verify (GixK2).
Many thanks

ps. one of the reasons Ive not done any intro post or WIP posts is I didnt want to get in trouble when it became apparent that I was not an 'Andy' lol but I would like to get more involved on this site :)

Upvote 0
Hi Fangs (not sure how I tag you lol).
I had trouble registering my own name (GixK2), said there were multiple accounts on this IP or something, so in the end I tried my partners details to register (same pc, same connection etc) and it verified straight away. Obviously I am not Andy, thats my partner, so if at all possible, could someone either change my name on this account (Andy has no interest in halo armour building or cosplay) or sort the registration issue on the account I initially tried to register which would not verify (GixK2).
Many thanks

ps. one of the reasons Ive not done any intro post or WIP posts is I didnt want to get in trouble when it became apparent that I was not an 'Andy' lol but I would like to get more involved on this site :)

Hiya!

Firstly the @ and then FANGS (no spaces after the @) or any other forum name will tag people for you. Once you type the @ and the first couple of letters it will start pulling up names that are close in a drop down. Either pick from the list or keep typing out the name.

Secondly, I see Gixk2 - small k instead of a capital K as you have mentioned with a kneeslider email address. Perhaps that was your issue?

Upvote 0
Hi again FANGS

I got a 'waiting to be verified' error or something like that, the kneeslider address is me. When I clicked log in after registering, I got the aforementioned message with a link to a page with 'contact us' form to fill in where I selected the option for this site and used it to explain the situation.
I can still see everything and navigate all the forums, and it says in top right corner that Im logged in as Gixk2 but I cannot post/comment as 'me', hence this account. I actually only opened this one here to see if Id have same problem with a different account and I only have one email address so I used Andys detail lol

Upvote 0
Andytoggs - I see nothing wrong with your Gixk2 account so I don't know what to tell you. There would be some areas that you can't post (for example, in a regiment area) but most of the forum you should be able to. I'm actually posting this right now using your permissions. I'm not sure what else might be the issue but I can get things looked at from the back end. Can you try logging in to that account again and see if you can post in here please?

Upvote 0
Hello FANGS
If you're still doing name changes I would like my name to be changed to IPv6 Subnet.
My name now is based upon a a randomly generated Xbox live gamertag I had a while back ago Ha!

Upvote 0
Hello FANGS
If you're still doing name changes I would like my name to be changed to IPv6 Subnet.
My name now is based upon a a randomly generated Xbox live gamertag I had a while back ago Ha!

Done! toxicdeathknight is now IPv6 Subnet

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back