Member Name Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

405th Staff

THIS THREAD IS NOW LOCKED. PLEASE SEE THE LAST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REQUEST NAME CHANGES!

Last edited by a moderator:
Optimus Prime is now TurboHeart

Kenwayconnor187 is now Nemo scdo

electricknite is now Electraknite

Skaboodlydoodle - that name is 3 characters longer than we can give you - 15 is the limit. I thought about taking out the spaces but it would still be 1 character too long. Maybe just Nerd Forge? Nerd Forge Des.?? Let me know what you'd like to do.

Upvote 0
Optimus Prime is now TurboHeart

Kenwayconnor187 is now Nemo scdo

electricknite is now Electraknite

Skaboodlydoodle - that name is 3 characters longer than we can give you - 15 is the limit. I thought about taking out the spaces but it would still be 1 character too long. Maybe just Nerd Forge? Nerd Forge Des.?? Let me know what you'd like to do.
How about NerdForgeDesign

Upvote 0
FANGS hey there. Trying to change my current name wwelsh207 to align with my other social media platforms. Waltimusprime. I made this over 10 years ago and haven’t done much to it since. So now I want to be more active and I’d like my name to be current aswell. Thanks so much for any help

Upvote 0
FANGS hey there. Trying to change my current name wwelsh207 to align with my other social media platforms. Waltimusprime. I made this over 10 years ago and haven’t done much to it since. So now I want to be more active and I’d like my name to be current aswell. Thanks so much for any help
Done.

And for anyone following along - you'll see some requests here that don't have my usual note about former names. This is because those requests also come in via the forum and are approved that way. I can tell you that I can see what former names are if there are ever concerns so I'm not going to backtrack on the odd time those requests are in two places. You can ask me any time if you need to know.

Upvote 0
S-169, Pacific Regiment checking in for a username change, as i have moved away from my old user, and i dont like it anymore, i go under ScarletOkami now, but would like it changed to ScarletOkami 169

thank you for your time

Upvote 0
Hello friends!

I am closing this thread. There is a better way to request name changes so we'll be using that method from here on out. I'll update the first post in this thread as well just to make sure it's easy for peeps to find.

Step 1: Click on your forum name in the top menu ribbon - you'll have this box pop open once you do. Click on the "Account Details" option (see red arrow):

1639582725907.png

Step 2: The Account Details box will then open - click on "Change" beside your username.

1639582780547.png

Step 3: Replace your current Username (it defaults to show your current user name in the box) with what your new name will be. The reason for the change is required but stays private - only myself, Cadet and Art can see it. Note that you have a limit on how often you can change your name. Remember to click on "Save" once you are done.

1639582848864.png

That's it! Keep in mind that should there be an issue and your require a change sooner than the forum will allow you to, please come to me via a DM and we'll talk about it. I will still be able to manually change it if the situation warrants it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back