Member Of The Month: February

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to nominate good ol' Bevbor.

He has givin us some really sweet Covenant files like the Needler, Beam Rifle, and the Brute shot. He also gave us the Laser designator and the HD Battle rifle along with a sliced variant.

Not to mention the interesting things he posts here.

Hope you win buddy!

-Pony

hmmm lets see, I would like to nominate The King Cobra for his nice files, the work he has done on his ODST and for helping me out with my Assault Rifle.

Thanks to all those who have offered nominations so far. I have updated the OP with the names of all the valid nominations. It looks like this could be a lot harder than I thought!!

EDIT: i will be donating 2 frag grenades to March's member of the month!

nintendude, because he has always been very helpfull.

Also is it okay if i contribute a H3 frag to the winner? pic>vv

(i would paint it first of course)

gallery_17942_2017_64416.jpg

gallery_17942_2017_71468.jpg

EDIT: i will be donating 2 frag grenades to March's member of the month!

Lucky noodle!

shmalofan, you should donate a frag grenade (or two) to next months winner. I believe the original plan was one winner every month, and I thought it was usually for newbies or for those who are not able to buy the nice casts that you all have made.

I wish my name was on the list, but I know I have not contributed nearly enough to the group as Lee, MrOreo, pooper, etc. etc.

~James

Ok, that sounds like a better idea, i will contribute 2 frag grenades to next months winner!

EDIT:

I am wondering if any one knows more about the way member of the

month works, Just PM me (don't clutter up this thread)

this is a list of people that were going to contribute that i found in a previous thread:

1. Ithica - Finished Recon with color of choice and black visor.

2. Leekegan

3. Rube

4. Link4044

5. Sean Bradley

6. Team Win

7. Spase

8. Gokussj5okazu

9. Trooper0621

10. Adam - Full Suit

Any help should PMed to me,

thanks all.

Thanks for the nominations Nintendude and Alex spartan177! That means so much!

I can't believe I even got nominated because I'm pretty new here and all that so thanks a lot!

I vote for Alex spartan177 for making my Pepakura thread possible :p

I nominate The King Cobra for his good work on his ODST costume and for his help on mine. Good job Cobra

I vote for The King Cobra because he has helped me with so much of my pepakura files and gave me so much advice and how to do things much simpler. "YOU HAVE MY VOTE COBRA"

Brandon McClain said:
So far the nominees are:

MrOreo123

Nintendude

The Source Staff

NewSpartanCreator

Sean Bradley

ACDCrockr209

Bevbor

King Cobra

Alex Spartan 177

I know that when it all comes down to it this month the Choice is really up to you but I am compelled to ask why Lee Keegan is not a "valid nomination"

Last edited by a moderator:
Check the original post. A valid nomination is someone who is recommended, and the reason for doing so is posted. Its NOT a vote system. Its about trying to find the person most deserving, rewarding hard work, generosity, a group oriented mentality etc. I love Lee's work. We all know he is the absolute master at weapon building, but I don't know why in particular you would recommend him. Has he given you a tutorial, has he helped you with a project etc. Its about recognizing how people step over and above, so that it provides incentives for others. So no offense for not including him, I am just trying to keep things organized. So PLEASE, NO REPEATS UNLESS YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT REASON FOR NOMINATING, AND ITS NOT A VOTE! Thank you all for your suggestions, there are sooo many great people on the forums, it is wonderful to see the work people do recognized, even though they aren't looking for any recognition. Its our way of saying thank you! Chapeau!

Brandon McClain said:
PLEASE, NO REPEATS UNLESS YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT REASON FOR NOMINATING, AND ITS NOT A VOTE!

My apologies sir, but now that that has been cleared up, I will gladly correct my previous nomination.

I nominate Lee Keegan: For outstanding workmanship, Single-handedly tripling forum members with his BR Video (remember when that crashed the site because there was so much traffic), both here and on HBO, Helping out Dreadmullet on his SMG project. His generous donation of a custom made Busa sword for the first ever Busa suit Made By Ithica, and his willingness to answer any and all question posed to him from not only forum members, but also youtube fans. He has inspired so many of us to not only try our hands at projects but to actually finish them, and has never asked for any recognition nor award. That is why I believe he deserves a nomination For member of the month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to add fuel to the flame, but wasn't it agreed in the original topic that members that were donating for a month were exempt from being nominated.. ? Or maybe I'm just thinking mods. Hah. Scratch that, mayhaps.

I would like to nominate RPFnoodle for his awesome work on the Jackal costume. He is extremely friendly and shares his methods with anyone that asks, which is good, as it might fuel more creativity in the Covenant half of the costumers. :]

When Adam and I started this we meant for no one to be exempt. We would just rather not having 1 person always winning. Great nominees so far. I love seeing members carrying this on.

Ithica

Lol, well, thanks Killroy. I would say I am out the running for this month :) I am glad to see so many different nominees. The OP is updated. May I just say, congratulations to all the nominees so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back