Member Of The Month November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chock up another tick for Hugh Holder :D His files have been great and he's helped with a few issues I've had so far

Also I'd nominate Kirrou for his HD ODST files

I would like to nominate Roadkiller!
What he's written about me (I almost cried... was that neccessary?) is true for him as well.
Plus, when he answers questions, he's posting links, which I try to avoid. So he's the one who actually provides all the clickable help... I mean, let's face it: Noobs don't want some bright-yellow warning sign to write them a ten-line essay. They want a green Spartan and they want him to give them the link.

I would also go ahead and nominate you, Nintendude, for a whole bunch of reasons (helpfulness, being nice, being absolutely devoid of fear in your quest for a world record, organising things like the secret santa or this and even giving away prizes and probably more noteworthy stuff that I've missed) - but sadly, I somewhat doubt that you would pick yourself :-(

If I may, I would like to nominate kasper. He did so much work on our noble team build and I just can't give him enough credit, he was the greatest impetus for me to continue when no one else seemed to care for what we were doing. So even as it seems that noble team has gone dark, the work continues, and most is due to kasper. His sculpting skills have vastly improved and his boots are awesome!

Longshot-x. Although he was a noob just a few months ago, he put up a very informative and descriptive build of his armor, going into extreme detail with many, many pictures and recommendations. Even as a longtime member, I learned some new things from his trial and error methods of assembly, and the way he tries out new ideas to make things work better.

That and for overall tenacity and daring to make something awesome on his first try, as well as simple explanations.

Everyone mentioned is a great member of this community. However, I'd like to nominate Benstreeper for his armor tutorials. It takes great time and patience to go about making a detailed tutorial.

I wish I could nominate you, Nintendude. You are always taking the initiative and organizing awesome events/activities on here.

I can see this is going to be a challenge to pick someone. I'm going to be doing a lot of topic reading from everyone that has been nominated so far.

I would like to nominate carpathiavh99 for his amazing Carter build, which, while not necessarily finished, showcases his fantastic work ethic and skill.
As a sidenote, not that it counts, but I'd also like to add my nomination for kirrou, as he does some of the best models and unfolds I have ever seen on the 405th, not to mention that he can build them just as well as he models them.
Good luck everyone!

Less than 2 weeks remaining before I choose the Members Of The Month, if you have someone you want to nominate please do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back