Member Of The Month November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

I am starting the Member Of the Month event for this month to be given to the Member of the Month in December. I will pick the Member of the Month of December 1st. The rules are no voting, only nominations, and if a person has been chosen in the past they cannot recieve it for this month. I will actually be picking two members for this one person will get one prize the other person will get the other prize. The prizes to be given to each of the 2 winners will be chosen by me as to who they go to. Now for what the prizes are.

For one lucky person they will recieve a Smick6 Halo Reach Pistol and stand, handpainted by me.

For the other winner they will recieve Halo Reach for the Xbox 360 and a Limited Edition Halo Reach Poster that was given out at stores for the release of Halo Reach. One note if you already have Halo Reach and you win the game, if you want to trade it in at your local game store for another game that is fine with me.

Now start nominating.

Nominees
Bevbor
Privateer
Xhimpei
Nobel8
LeeKegan
Ventrue
AlexSpartan177
Rhinoc
Bigred1610
Charlieiscool12
Longshot-X
Torsoboy
Ruze789
Ben Streeper
Hugh Holder
Kirrou
kasper
Roadkiller
Dubean33
carpathiavh99

Is there perhaps some way that we could get a list of who has won in the past? I don't believe that I was here when this was done before.

I nominate Nobel8 for his hard and outstanding work making people custom avatars and contributing to the site.

Past Member Of The Month Winners are MrOreo123, Rundown, ACDCRockr209, Dung0Beetle, and I think I'm missing one or two but I'm not sure.

Thanks Nintendude. With that, I nominate LeeKegan if he has not already been chosen. His work just leaves you speechless. :)

I nominate Bevbor AGAIN because:
A. Ceaseless models he has thrown out to the site.
B. Being uber-friendly and helpful.
C. Helping me with a large project (yet to be released) in a prompt manner.
D. And for his sheer awesomeness.

BEVBOR FTW!!!!!

Although only a member for a short time, I nominate Ventrue: http://www.405th.com/member.php/25940-ventrue

If you look at this member's posts, you will see that majority are related to trying to help NOOBs by patiently answering questions and guiding wherever possible.

Also, although their build is not yet complete, Ventrue has been experimenting with different materials which may help the European membership in their builds.

I believe Ventrue has been a great example of someone new embracing the community, working on their own build and sharing the results of their own research with others. There are some excellent nominations above, people like LeeKeegan, BevBor and others (Nintendude!) who should almost go into a seperate Hall of Fame. But currently Ventrue is 'down in the trenches' with the NOOBs and is setting a fine example for the community.

I'd like to nominate AlexSpartan177 because he is always helping around on the forums and has a positive attitude and has an awesome assault rifle in the works

I nominate bigred1610 for his armor padding tutorial. Good tutorials are hard to come by. He joined in August 2010, and posted his tutorial in September. We could use more members like this who contribute with quality stuff right out of the gate.

Names have been added to the list, let's hope that the Member Of The Month contest will continue in the future after this one has ended.

I would like to nominate Ruze. He has done a great job building building out the Reach Resource threads. I know that there are a lot of contributors in both the pep file, and reference image threads, it does however take a lot of organizational responsibility on his part to make sure they are easily accessible in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back