Member Of The Month (Renewed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go for kasper becouse all of his support he gave in like every wip build or any build of anything. :)

Keep making those people being drivin man.

MrOreo. He's always willing to give a helping hand and his smooth unfolds really help during the bondo process. really a great guy.

yea i would like to nominate my great pal nintendude for member of the month... i think he really does deserve it for all the epic stuff he does

kensai111 said:
Plus - I mean.. look at this.. Drakku is the cutest thing ever.

Thanks, man.

;] I sense a little Drakku-related Christmas gonna come your way.

I'm going to have to give this a bit of thought! I agree with the nominations so far, but lemme see if I can dig up another individual to consider.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the nominations guys, the only person I can think to nominate is Juice because without his help on most of my files I wouldn't have everything that I have now.

Thanks John. I was actually just about to, probably, maybe, think about nominating you. So yeah, there you go. Another nomination for Nintendude. You have been at it pretty hard. :D

Oh wait. Is it too late to nominate myself? J/K :D

i say rundown. not only cuz of the reach files but hes made so many for the community already out of his own kindness

Adam Anderson said:
Lee Keegen for his amazing weapons.

XxCALIBERxX said:
Hmmm, I goin to have to say Lee-Keegan or Rundown, Lee cause of the continually awesome weapons, Rundown cause he pumps out models like a well lubricated model making machine of awesomeness....

Cheers, Dave...

Thanks to both of you, but I would rather see someone else get the Member of the Month.

I would like to nominate S1l3nt V1p3r because he has had some awesome builds of the halo blade and shotgun.

I've been inactive for a while and it seems like everyone else has the nominations covered. I just wanted to say it's great to see this project up and going again! :)

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Sorry to butt in, but please remember the rules the OP set:

None of the "either/or" nominations, please :)

thank you, sir.

Trooper0621 said:
I've been inactive for a while and it seems like everyone else has the nominations covered. I just wanted to say it's great to see this project up and going again! :)

we were actually kind of disappointed when the project slowed and kind of died out, so i decided to do something about it

Also... DONATORS!!!!!... i know there is a list of the other donators on the original member of the month thread, but i wanted to refresh the list since we resurrected this and went out of turn from the original. older donators, if you still want to donate then please let it be known. and if anyone wants to hop on the list and become a new donator, that would also rule my school. remember that, assuming that someone picks it up, you have until the end of Feb to ready your donation since the entire month is used for voting. plz plz plz keep this going. its such a great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back