Member Of The Month (Renewed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:] Congrats, rundown! You deserve it. You also stepped up to help me out with Arbiter files where they were lacking, so I can definitely attest to your generosity and working with other members of the community.

Drakku said:
:] Congrats, rundown! You deserve it. You also stepped up to help me out with Arbiter files where they were lacking, so I can definitely attest to your generosity and working with other members of the community.

glad to bin of help really :pI love to do this really. I see it as a hobby :)

Thx everybody

Last edited by a moderator:
Goomerspartan10 said:
Lee kegan, he's the master of weapons.

shoalindiciple said:
BEVBOR.....................

Whaaa? Whaaa? Can't you guys read at least one post above you? The winner was picked. No need to nominate anymore.

Congratulations Ben!! You definitely deserve it. I know you work really hard on everything that you do.

Congrats Ben. Another well deserved Member. Todd is right, I hope someone steps up to the plate and continues this awesome reward system. Thank you Todd for this months reward.

Ithica

Congrats Rundown! I can't see anybody more deserving then you.

I wouldn't mind contributing to the Member of the Month reward system. Whoever is incharge of it can send me a PM, and we'll talk it out.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Congrats Rundown! I can't see anybody more deserving then you.

I wouldn't mind contributing to the Member of the Month reward system. Whoever is incharge of it can send me a PM, and we'll talk it out.

i think its just up to the contributor himself to start it an other month. There isnt anybody really behind it. Altho i think ithica came up with this idea if i'm not mistaken.

btw thx people :p

Rundown: Congrats again!

Ithica: This whole thing wouldnt have been started without you and the other few that input on it, and our helmets wouldnt have gotten molded as quickly or as well without your help, so thanks are deserved on your side too!

Xtreme TACTICS 101: No signup or info or anything is required to donate. You are free to donate what you'd like when you'd like. All you need to do is start up a new thread in the same fashion as youve seen the rest start and the community takes over from there until decision time.

come on donators! keep it alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back