Member Of The Month (Renewed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys!

Everyone knows about the member of the month contest that went for a few months. if you dont, read thru the first thread to pick up all the details, but there isnt too much to it. Well, Team Win is picking up and keeping it rolling. We were originally scheduled to donate for the month of December, but since the month is almost over, we will be starting the voting now, but ending the contest and announcing the winner at the end of January.

now for the good part...

since its xmas and we are in a giving mood, we will be donating a raw casts of both Rookie AND Dutch to the winner. the dutch will be our Mark II version, instead of our original model based on the first few pep files that came out. its a little more accurate and larger than our original.

now get to nominating! ONE nomination per person. please dont include a second or third choice. it will just save on the clutter later on. ready? GO!

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Bah, I have to agree with the others, Nintendude.

Hey Guys, only because Nintendude has the most votes it doesn't mean you should all vote for him. Vote for somebody else if you think that person deserves it. I don't mean to be against Nintendude or say he doesn't deserves this award but there other people that have done a great job this past weeks.

So thats my opinion. Im also thinking if somebody could make this election private, but I don't know if this is possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex spartan177 said:
Hey Guys, only because Nintendude has the most votes it doesn't mean you should all vote for him. Vote for somebody else if you think that person deserves it. I don't mean to be against Nintendude or say he doesn't deserves this award but there other people that have done a great job this past weeks.

So thats my opinion. Im also thinking if somebody could make this election private, but I don't know if this is possible.

I changed my vote because after a little thought I realized that my nomination had slipped under Nintendude recently in terms of activity and other things I'm too tired to list off.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
I changed my vote because after a little thought I realized that my nomination had slipped under Nintendude recently in terms of activity and other things I'm too tired to list off.

Thats OK dude, you know Nintendude and stuff and you are working with him, but there are gonna be other members that are gonna see this thread, and see that everybody is voting for Nintendude and to be cool and that are gonna vote for Nintendude. Like I said I'm not against Nintendude but there are many people that deserve being nominated.

And like I said this would be better if its private.

Alex spartan177 said:
Thats OK dude, you know Nintendude and stuff and you are working with him, but there are gonna be other members that are gonna see this thread, and see that everybody is voting for Nintendude and to be cool and that are gonna vote for Nintendude. Like I said I'm not against Nintendude but there are many people that deserve being nominated.

And like I said this would be better if its private.

As far as I'm aware, from what I read somewhere on here. The actual decision is up to the person giving away the item and that these threads weren't for voting but rather nominating someone that would then be considered by the previously mentioned person giving away stuff. Unless of course that's changed...

Drakku - 405th Source Interviewer. She's been doing some amazing work for us and continues to impress even taking time away from her vacation starting today to go visit Pete Cooper for a complete interview and gooey details on Operation Chastity. Also, she continues to make steady progress on her great Arbiter build.

Plus - I mean.. look at this.. Drakku is the cutest thing ever.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/435198

Cheers,

Kensai

Alex spartan177 said:

we will keep everything going in public view on this thread. to make it private makes it more of a game than a reward. the donators arent giving away prizes, theyre rewarding fellow members on the board for their good work on the board and with other members.

Belakor said:
As far as I'm aware, from what I read somewhere on here. The actual decision is up to the person giving away the item and that these threads weren't for voting but rather nominating someone that would then be considered by the previously mentioned person giving away stuff. Unless of course that's changed...

no changes have been made. you, sir, are correct.

Hmmm, I goin to have to say Lee-Keegan or Rundown, Lee cause of the continually awesome weapons, Rundown cause he pumps out models like a well lubricated model making machine of awesomeness....

Cheers, Dave...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back