Mendez's Halo weapon 3D print file dump [Download] (HELP NEEDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright! new models! i'm gonna start with the juggernaut, that i've spent the past 3 days straight working on:

FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE HALO 5 ASSAULT RIFLE

[DOWNLOAD]
H5 AR.png
Guide.png
Attachments guide.png

A couple of issues though: the magazine doesn't fit into the magazine well properly. in the game, the magazine clips through a part of the mesh of the AR model, so when you print this, the hole will only be about half the size you need. My solution (outside of fixing the 3D model, which, again, is beyond my skills. i did try this time though!) would be to glue part 14 to part 15, and part 16 to part 17, then measure how far up it goes, trace the shape, and cut it out of the pieces.

Also, the shape of the longshot scope's rail attachment doesn't match the rails on the AR. either way, i doubt there are many printers that could print a functional rail system that didn't get jammed or broken, so i'd recommend either gluing them on or putting magnets in to change them out.

I got the halo 4/5 shotgun and halo 5 Splazer coming up next!

Damn so many amazing props to print if only I had the money to buy a 3D printer :( but any great job on getting all these together cpo Mendez

These are looking really good. Holding out for Halo 3 weapons, though. Your assault rifle is labeled MA5B but the download file is named ma5c.rar. I haven't opened the file to see which is correct (need to be on Windows for .rar) but hoping it's the C because that's the one I'm interested in. Got a Halo 3 Magnum coming?

Last edited:
These are looking really good. Holding out for Halo 3 weapons, though. Your assault rifle is labeled MA5B but the download file is named ma5c.rar. I haven't opened the file to see which is correct (need to be on Windows for .rar) but hoping it's the C because that's the one I'm interested in. Got a Halo 3 Magnum coming?

I'm actually having a bit of trouble finding a lot of the Halo 3 files. the MA5B i have on here is the Halo 3 version, not sure why i labeled it as MA5C (but the C version (halo reach AR) is on its way). i'm actually gonna update the Halo 3 AR with a better model just as soon as i can convert it from .PDO to .OBJ stay tuned for more Halo 3 stuff, i'll get to work on it as soon as i power my way through the halo 4/5 weapons.

and SPEAKING of halo 4/5 weapons, i have the FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE Halo 5 Battle Rifle and DMR! both have all their attachments in the folder, however just like the AR, the rail attachment system for the scopes doesn't really work (it wasn't modeled to be attachable, the sights are just clipping through the rails) si a bit of sanding and some spot putty (or magnets if you wanna switch them out) is needed to attach them.

HALO 5 BATTLE RIFLE
[Download]
Halo 5 Battle Rifle.png
Guide.png
All attachments.png

HALO 5 DMR
[Download]
Halo 5 DMR.png
Guide.png
Attatchments.png

Want to say Love it. And thank you. You are making sure that my printer will never ever stop running ever again. Just hoping you can scare up the BR55 model . I would like to see that if you have it.

Awesome stuff. And again thank you for these models. You guys modeling these are doing a tremendous service for the community. Especially with 3d printing becoming much more main stream, really can't thank you guys enough.

Awesome stuff. And again thank you for these models. You guys modeling these are doing a tremendous service for the community. Especially with 3d printing becoming much more main stream, really can't thank you guys enough.

Just living up to the 405th name, mate. it's what we do around here!

Where is the morph sight? XD. Just kidding. Those things are impossible.

Yeah i've been avoiding the forerunner's floaty bits, at least until we can nail down that whole "quantum levitation" thing. might be a while.

ANYWAY! i got a BUTTLOAD of files to dump! most of these were real bastards to get working, so a few are a bit gnarly (mainly the Hydra, but once put together it should only need light bondo work on some holes)

HALO REACH ASSAULT RIFLE
[Download]
Reach AR.png
Guide.png

HALO REACH SHOTGUN
[Download]
Reach SHotgun.png
Guide.png

HALO REACH PLASMA RIFLE

[Download]
Plasma rifle.png
Guide.png

HALO REACH PLASMA REPEATER

[Download]
Plasma repeater.png
Guide.png

HALO REACH NEEDLE RIFLE
[Download]
Needle Rifle.png
Nrifle Guide.png
Needles guide.png

HALO REACH CONCUSSION RIFLE
[Download]
Concussion rifle.png
Guide.png

HALO 5 HYDRA
[Download]
Hydra.png
Guide.png

HALO 5 GRENADE LAUNCHER
[Download]
Halo 5 Grenade Launcher.png
Guide.png

That's it for now! next up should be lots of Halo 4 stuff, grenades, and maybe some halo 3 stuff too!

I don't really think its quantam levitation, I mean the morph sight seems very similar to the didacts armor. I would say its magnetic or anti magnetic in a way. but its just a theory.

I'm not one to determine that but based on how fast he makes and/uploads, Its possible.
Hey can you share with me what you use when you finally manage to open the RAR files RobotChicken, I am under the same situation as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back