Mjolnir Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember to be patient with some things. I've nearly completed my Hunter shield and I had to wait 24 hours for the foam support to dry before I could continue.

It depends on what you wanna make it out of. First you need to sculpt it somehow. You can use clay, wood, cardboard, almost anything really.

fiberglass resin..I think you can get it at places like home depot, or maybe some car places like auto zone. I'm not sure though, you should probably call around. Also, you need to sculpt out the helmet first then apply the fiberglass resin & cloth. I heard that stuff is pretty heavy too. Oh, and you don't wanna breathe in the fumes, its best to use it outside although its pretty chilly right now, or atleast where I live. I never used fiberglass resin before, so I can't really say much about it.

Check out ben's thread, He has some really good reference pics. The helmet is going to be pretty hard, but try not to give up because it will be worth it in the end.

I Decided to work on my helmet first, that way I can make revisions as I go, and possibly make templates for each piece with a how-to put them together for you guys. So far it's going rather well. with the pics I posted and some trial and error I have the left side of the helmet in 6 pieces with only 3 score-spots. I am working out some kinks to get it better detailed, but I am hoping to have it down to less work by next wed. and hopefully will have completed the entire base of the helmet. I'm not going to say that this will be easy, but I do hope to make it "easier" for the rest of you guys. I the mean time keep working on the suits you have and post some great pics.

sorry, but i don't think that's going to happen. helmets cost money.

if you want a master chief helmet, i'd try ebay. check out the classified section of this site for some of the listings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back