mjolnir VI - my first armor - (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Garland's model, I compared it to the pic on theback of the ghosts of onyx book and it looks pretty close. I don't know why they haven't put it it in a game yet but I will post a link to Garland's thread tomorrow because I'm on my Droid right now

not much progress lately, mostly because it has been too cold for me to stand outside long enough to resin, and i had the SAT and exams. i have been pepping stuff though all that is left are the left shin and boots.

Armor is looking good there, the AR is looking good as well. I like your Hotbox. Imma have to try that. Keep up the good work

well today there is only bad news.
my power went out for a couple hours today and when it caame back on the computer wasn't plugged into a surge protector and it seems like the video card is fried or the motherboard, i hope its not the MB. so until i find out whats wrong and then fix it the armor is postponed. i will only be working on pieces that have been printed already and pepped already also.

sorry for double post
i spent the last couple hours taking apart my computer and found out the video card was in fact fried, luckily i had two extra ones and will be continuing my build after new year. i will be traveling for a while visiting people for the holidays, going all the way to las vegas and back with a few stops in between, gotta love road trips.

With all the misfortunes you have had with materials, i'd say you are making darn good progress. Keep it up! Ill be watching. And by the way, the hotbox idea was fantastic. I wouldnt have thought about that!

long time, no post. anyway im back from my roadtrip and discovered after 2 weeks of being gone my computer in acting up again. i am just gonna forget about the computer for now and focus on the piece that have been pepped already. progress may be slow because i am going to put some money aside to get a new desktop computer and transfer the hard drives from the broken one into that one. so bear with me. also since it so close to christmas i am going to start back on the project the first week in january so there will be no updates till then, btw this post is from my droid it took 20min just to type it , lol

well, i had one of my friends look at my computer and he took one look at the video card and instantly knew the problem, it wasn't plugged in all the way. anyway the computer is fixed and i have started resinning more pieces, so progress is picking up again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back