Mk V Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you use the FS model which is HD, it will take 12 pages. You could have answered this yourself by opening the file in Pep.

spiz430 said:
o sorry ima noob.... and what is fs? yes im a STUPID NOOB lol

FS= Flying Squirl...topic for his HD (Hi Def) models are located here:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5089

Also you are not stupid!!! You just might have to take the time and read up a bit first!! Alot of questions has been asked that are the same and it can be found. If you are in a rush...the search feature is the easiest way to find things!!

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay

Last edited by a moderator:
You aren't stupid - stupid can't be fixed. You just need to take the time to read the stickies and learn how to use the search function. Also, the majority of the pep files are centrally located on the wiki here

welcome to the 405th, enjoy your time, and build great armor.

i had to print almost 30 pages for my mark V .34 from the right bicep printing like the left one.

Serious,, make sure you scale before you print! Im speaking from experience..my first helm was big enough to fit Master Chief! :lol:

Good luck,, (and i'm stealing SKG's words here :lol: ) Go forth and make sweet armour!

spiz430 said:
how do you open HD in pepakura? its a RAR file and wont show up? plz help :C
Right click on the file, click Extract Here, and your good. As long as you have WinRAR installed.

All these questions could have been answered by a Q&A Member via a PM, you know.

spiz430 said:
yeah sorry, but i dont have winRAR and doesnt it cost and all?
WinRAR is a free software, it keeps saying that after 40 days you have to purchase it, but I got that message today, and I've had mine for almost a year.

holy $#!T! welcome to the forums! READ THE STICKIES! AND THESE QUESTIONS ARE TO BE ANSWERED BY THE Q & A TEAM! sorry to be harsh but starting a topic was the worst way to draw attention to yourself...dont get scared away just heed my advice before you get banned already. Any of the team members with the Q & A logo will be glad to help you via PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back