***MKVI Foam Suit Hayabusa Style ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow man. That looks like 343 or Bungie made that! It's epic!

really.... i did a double take when i saw ur name lol only reason i know what ur referensing is cuz i have a little sister and she use to watch that show lol

any way beautiful build very clean and crisp great job hyper!

I almost forgot about this thread, well I finally got some pics of me wearing the suit, I did run into problems with my shoulders wanting to drop down and my shins not propely positioned but thats what I get for waiting till the night before the con to get my strapping adjustments correct next ime I will be much more prepared lol, sorry no pics of the back of the armor

151029_465043630214799_541888441_n.jpg

73796_465043680214794_1781124115_n.jpg

And this last pic was taken with the Stony Props Team, you will probably notice Kill Kill Kill's Halo 4 Chief Suit, FSRacers Halo 4 Warrior Suit and also his Reach Caboose suit that a friend is wearing and of course my Busa suit, the guy in the ODST was some guy that hung out with us at the con I don't think he is a member of the 405th, if your a Facebook user here is a link to all the Con photos of our suits, im only showing a couple because im to lazy to upload them all to Photbucket
Facebook link to the Con Picture album https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/media/set/?set=a.444570465605823.101352.339121156150755&type=1

21788_465043393548156_464237715_n.jpg

This is why I want to try my hand at foam. To me the armor just plain looks better, and when someone with as much talent as you works with the stuff the wow factor is off the charts.

Awesome job. Seeing how well yours has turned out makes me want to do one now. Awesome photos.

Awesome job. Seeing how well yours has turned out makes me want to do one now. Awesome photos.

Yeah....but wiilll yyooouuuu??? :D

Great work Steve. The only thing that I can really comment on are the shins. And it may be that it's just the strapping like you said, but the seem to be a little too big?! Again, maybe it's just me. But either way man, you sick in it! :D

Great work Steve. The only things that I can really comment on are first, the shins. And it may be that it's just the strapping like you said, but they seem to be a little too big?! Again, maybe it's just me. And two, shouldn't the ab plate be tucked up further under the chest? But either way man, you sick in that Hayabusa Armor!:D

Thanks everyone for all the comments, I know alot of people are wanting to see the new Halo 4 suits and trust me I have one that I will show soon, so im glad to see that a few people are still interested in the old MKVI suits

Great work Steve. The only thing that I can really comment on are the shins. And it may be that it's just the strapping like you said, but the seem to be a little too big?! Again, maybe it's just me. But either way man, you sick in it! :D

HaHa Rusty your on to something, I think I made the shins a little to wide, I think im going to cut them out some and bring the sides in so they don't look so huge but I did need something to cover up my super massive muscular calve muscles ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back