MLC's journey to becoming MC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Xavier, I saw that vid a while ago, and was meaning to try it out, but couldn't work out what paints he was using, :sleep:.

:HazZarD:

MLC said:
Update 11/17/07

Just thought you guys would like to see what is "unpainted but primered smooth" is :p

Mardon (MLC)
mlcallanta@gmail.com

Bro,

You're such a tease! You naughty creator you...:lol Awesome work again bro...as always! I'd like permission to be the first proud owner...may I? ;)

Stay safe,

Tim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Halo_1 said:
Bro,

You're such a tease! You naughty creator you...:lol Awesome work again bro...as always! I'd like permission to be the first proud owner...may I? ;)

Stay safe,

Tim.

Yeah......and then some! hehehehehe :p
Didnt you mention an iTouch somewhere in this thread? hehehehehehe :lol:

Sure bro, just send me an email ;)

Mardon (MLC)
mlcallanta@gmail.com

slavefive said:
...yay!!!!...my 1st post and its on MLCs thread!!!!...

...mardon great work as always

Laters
Lewis

Thanks Lewis!
Glad to see you onboard bro! :D

Wow... I thought competition would be rough a few months ago when I felt like I was ready to start...

This just makes it tougher to make a great suit.

BTW - that's a complement. ;) Congratulations and even though you aren't finished, it looks great.

tonsofhoopla said:
Amazing! absolutly amazing!
Great Work man! i'd like to see some other stuff you do as well!

-The J-Man

you need to read the thread before you ask questions (this is the problem with having something so good in the noob area) Mardon has said where u can go to look at his stuff atleast 3 times now.

Xavier said:
you need to read the thread before you ask questions (this is the problem with having something so good in the noob area) Mardon has said where u can go to look at his stuff atleast 3 times now.

He didn't really ask, he just mentioned that he would eventually like to. That can easily mean he hasn't had time, or missed the link, or the like.

No reason to get up on his case. Seriously, that wasn't that big of an inconvenience.

Back on topic....

Damn MLC, that's a nice helmet. Can't wait to see what it's like all finished.

Halo_1 said:
Xaiver, a little indulgence here...Rex, Mardon and me have a history together...besides working together and helpin each other out, we're also friends. Thanks.
Sweet, can't wait to see your MCs! As for MLC and Halo, tell me about it! Looks like Mardon has done it yet again! ;) Oh and yes, very very nice work on the Clone bro! What did you think of my Fett [5 years in the making]? Mardon's JP has made it perfect!

Stay safe bro!

Tim.

Tim, 5 years on Fett and you're finally done?! Wooooo-Hoooooo! That's gotta be an awesome feeling bro! Just awesome! You know what? I still haven't finished mine yet, and how many years has it been? :rolleyes Gonna do it sooner though... How did it feel to finally walk around as Fett?

I know, and finally Mardon gets into Halo! Sooo, how long ago did we tell him too?! Wasn't it around Halo2 time? LOL! Nahhh, just giving Mardon a bad time, it was right after DCon6 I believe when I "mentioned it"...once or twice :lol:

Lewis!!! Wooooooo-Hooooooo! Right on bro, glad to see ya! Been fun chatting Halo hasn't it?!
Have I told you this week how much I love that Clonetrooper armor?! :D

K, so Mardon, looks like #'s 1-3 have been spoken for, 'eh? ;) :D

Man bro, I can't believe how clean the lines on the helmet came out! Just smoooooth and crisp! Well done bro, wellllll done indeed! I know I shouldn't be surprised after all this time, but dang bro, tis awesome indeed!

-Rex

Hey thanks again guys! :D

Here's the last update for the week: 11/17/07

While painting was being done to my helm, i did the tough job of cutting the HJC visor.........whew, that was scary! :eek:

Green/Black paint added to the helm - just preliminary paint pics to see how it looks.
Check last 12 pics on the album:

http://www.printroom.com/ViewAlbum.asp?use...6&curpage=3

Whew - it was a tiring Saturday :rolleyes

LMK what you guys think.

Mardon (MLC)
mlcallanta@gmail.com

Hollis DZC said:
Tim, 5 years on Fett and you're finally done?! Wooooo-Hoooooo! That's gotta be an awesome feeling bro! Just awesome! You know what? I still haven't finished mine yet, and how many years has it been? :rolleyes Gonna do it sooner though... How did it feel to finally walk around as Fett?

I know, and finally Mardon gets into Halo! Sooo, how long ago did we tell him too?! Wasn't it around Halo2 time? LOL! Nahhh, just giving Mardon a bad time, it was right after DCon6 I believe when I "mentioned it"...once or twice :lol:

Lewis!!! Wooooooo-Hooooooo! Right on bro, glad to see ya! Been fun chatting Halo hasn't it?!
Have I told you this week how much I love that Clonetrooper armor?! :D

K, so Mardon, looks like #'s 1-3 have been spoken for, 'eh? ;) :D

Man bro, I can't believe how clean the lines on the helmet came out! Just smoooooth and crisp! Well done bro, wellllll done indeed! I know I shouldn't be surprised after all this time, but dang bro, tis awesome indeed!

-Rex

Rex,

The Fett feels good bro...very good! Served me well in Taipei...dancing and all. ;) Yeah, I think you should go on with it...;)

Mardon,

Nice color....too clean? LOL! Nice bro....reminds me of our new issue, just before we started training. ;) Mock it up with the visor and lets see how this baby of yours look...!

And, you got mail bro. :rolleyes

Stay safe,

Tim.

What color you used?

And damn I want my helmet look like that lol.

Good work dude.

Could you pm me with the possible cost of one of your cast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back