Modeling The Mark Iv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tool said:
This pep is amazing! This will be total elite showcase material when you're done!!!

elite was for builds, not models...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Skwisdemon, the new bicep/shoulder is awesome! Ive been travelling for the last 26 hours, so i just now saw it. Im in the San Diego Airport and I still have to go to Phoenix then on to Houston. Anyways, as soon as im back in Texas i'll get started on the unfold of the combo model, unless of course someone beats me to it. Great work again!

yeah, we should put the pep files on there, but my uploads are just .obj files they need to be unfolded, also all of mine are right side parts so they need to be mirrored into left side parts.

I like the shoulder files!! Look very good....if I get them unfolded, I may try and .zip everything together in one file. I'll try and put the left and right full shoulders in there, your standard shoulder cap, and your gray team shoulder cap. Again, IF I get them done before someone else. Great work, once again!!

I'm so loving the grion file only thing there is no supports ...I know its no biggie but I feel more comfortable building a piece that has supports already there for you.

I know I can just make my own but I always get worried incase I miss judge the length of the supports and mess up the over-all shape.

I noticed that was how it fit together. Could be tricky
unsure.gif
. Great work on the cod piece by the way.

Tomorrow I will be up at school, and very well might start on it. The only thing is that since I don't have class until the afternoon, I might sleep in more than I care to.

Ok well as soon as its corrected I'll glady unfold it again.

Same offer goes for any piece or pieces that need unfolding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back