Modern Warfare 2 Anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micah Mills

Here is my full scale Vector from Modern Warfare 2, it is an smg, for those who dont play, the military however calls it the Kriss Super J if you wanna google it. Im gonna paint it a satin black and get a red sharp-e to make a dot for my holographic scope :)

This was a total B**** to make especially all the nobs on the top part of the gun, there was 76 individual little nobs i had to glue and fold! they were sooo tiny! i would recommend this for an advanced pepper. i am not gonna harden for i will only use it for display, cuz its sooo sexy, ill be sure to post some pics when im done painting!

sorry for low amount of pics, i have to use my phone for now, and i am limited on pic mail :(

Dark Fang said:
wered you find the file

funny that you ask, there is this amazing site called paper-replika.com they have amazing files there, and a bunch of catagories, this one can be found in military, they also have the WA2000 sniper and the m40a3 sniper, im more of a smg guy though, lol i also made a predator UAV drone from there, its such an awesome site, bad thing is tho, is its not pepakura, its a pdf file, but they give you pretty decent instructions with it

Last edited by a moderator:
WRising said:
SICK! that looks so cool!!!

I wanted to make a M21 EBR but I dont know where to start...

check this site out, this is where i got it, paper-replika.com they dont have the m21 but they do have a WA2000 and the M40A3!

you could just get an airsoft 1 both kris v and EBR, the little bits on the top of the gun are a r.i.s. rail intergrated system, you can buy those as well seperatly

jeff62 said:
you could just get an airsoft 1 both kris v and EBR, the little bits on the top of the gun are a r.i.s. rail intergrated system, you can buy those as well seperatly

you could do that but, why do it, when you can make one with your bare hands, then when your friends see it they will think its real, and you will feel good when saying "i made that with my bare hands!" and to me that just feels great, rather than spending but loads of money on something already made, and it wont have your customization on it :)

Micah Mills said:
you could do that but, why do it, when you can make one with your bare hands, then when your friends see it they will think its real, and you will feel good when saying "i made that with my bare hands!" and to me that just feels great, rather than spending but loads of money on something already made, and it wont have your customization on it :)

so true

thats a pretty nice vector youve got there =], and anyone looking for pep file fore these (i dont remember if theres a vector) nintendude has a thread with his pep files its about halfway through the list as "call of duty modern warfare 2 guns"

That looks awesome! One of the best real gun props I've seen yet. Think we could have some better pictures some time? We like pictures.

mustang2500 said:
That looks awesome! One of the best real gun props I've seen yet. Think we could have some better pictures some time? We like pictures.

of course definatly tomorrow im getting batteries for my camera so you can see all my details! cant wait to paint it :)

dpchief216 said:
Hey! Where did you get the pep files for that? Do they have an m4 as well?

i already asnwered this question, but its ok! the file is found at paper-replika.com they have a mini scaled m40A3 sniper, WA2000 and a district 9 alien rifle!!!

I have models for the WA2000 W/ and W/o scoped and Tar-21 http://www.4shared.com/dir/Lzg4jJKX/sharing.html Ill post pics in an edit.

EDIT:

tripleoe.png

WRising said:
SICK! that looks so cool!!!

I wanted to make a M21 EBR but I dont know where to start...

check this site out, this is where i got it, paper-replika.com they dont have the m21 but they do have a WA2000 and the M40A3!

there is no M21 EBR, MW2 has most of everything wrong, its actually an M-14 EBR, they just said that so it sounded like a sniper

Its not that they got it wrong its just some times they don't receive the rights to the guns so they have to change the name to legally have it in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back