Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker11

Jr Member
as some of you may not yet know, MODERN WARFARE 2 IS BEING RELEASED TOMMORROW AT GAMESTOPS IN OHIO AN SOME OTHER NORTHEASTERN STATES!!! not really halo related but super awesome, my gamestop(in macendonia) is releasing it at 8pm tomorrow, just figured id inform every one, this should also be in the general section but i cant post there yet.

anyway, any thoughts on this move?

LastSpartan said:
What a nice WIP thread!

What nice sarcasm! just kidding, i just cant post in the general forums yet, so i put it here, sorry if this bothers anyone

and i love the avatar, forgot to add that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway, there are already thousands of players playing right now, and the stats will reset and Nov 10. So, enjoy the campaign ;)

have you played it already? i personally think that they changed a bit too much about the multiplayer, like the perk system, but thats just from what ive read

Eh I'm going to get mine the day after Christmas= half price games so two for one Oh yeah.

MOD2 MP is going to be different from Mod1 and thats going to make about 38% of the people quit, those would mostly be the Trash talking retards, morons(And I mean the morons!) in SnD, hopefully the 5 yr olds , Joke: the people who voted for Mcane.

If you didn't get it:Change

Roadwarrior said:
Eh I'm going to get mine the day after Christmas= half price games so two for one Oh yeah.

MOD2 MP is going to be different from Mod1 and thats going to make about 38% of the people quit, those would mostly be the Trash talking retards, morons(And I mean the morons!) in SnD, hopefully the 5 yr olds , Joke: the people who voted for Mcane.

If you didn't get it:Change

its nice to know that someone else is annoyed by 7 year old kids listening to loud hanah montana music and cussing up a storm while thinking there good at it

joke: those kids voted for obama

I'm a pc player that is boycotting MW2. I refuse to pay more money for less game, and I hate the way they consolised the series...lazy devs. Anyways, Borderlands already got my video game money for the month, and I don't really plan on buying another game until BF:BC2 comes out in March.

Oh and yeah I think there is already a MW2 thread in gen forums if you had checked there first we wouldn't have needed this one.

MW2 is simply amazing. got the new console and tested it out tonight, it surpassed all expectations. Modern Warfare 2 is simply the best game released on next gen consoles. period.

flipboy439 said:
MW2 is simply amazing. got the new console and tested it out tonight, it surpassed all expectations. Modern Warfare 2 is simply the best game released on next gen consoles. period.

I agree completely. I played a leaked retail a bit ago on a friends box, it's AMAZING. Can't wait to pick up my copy today.

I played it and got banned for playing it, and it wasn't worthy at all.

I tested the nuclear tactical streak, kills no one, it ends up the game...

And, you can Akimbo SMGs.

Singleplayer is awesome, plot line is really well made, altought the end is previsible.

I have this awesome mental image of a red lever or button that is placed at random points inside Microsoft offices. And when ever it flashes red, anyone walking past it, or simply being near by, can activate it. Until it flashes again. Kind of a routine thing... If you see it flash, just hit it.

Now what is the button for?

Anytime the server system detects a modded 360, especially with leaked games, it instantly nukes it by remotely setting the CPU voltage to overdrive.

I'd love to push that button everyday. :)

LastSpartan said:
I played it and got banned for playing it, and it wasn't worthy at all.

I tested the nuclear tactical streak, kills no one, it ends up the game...

And, you can Akimbo SMGs.

Singleplayer is awesome, plot line is really well made, altought the end is previsible.

lol

flipboy439 said:

it has a great story line too, and it really gets you into it , i even got scared before getting shot in the face, ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back