Modern Warfare 3 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPOILER:

To those who are convinced that Ghost is alive...

How do you survive that...?

God, i said i wasnt gonna say anymore about this, but...
Look, if you watch the cutscene about 10 seconds later, when youre laying next to him, you can clearly see that there is no bullet hole in his head, only his chest! Although, i assume that youre trying to say he was shot in the head from the angle of the photo. If your trying to ephasize the fact that its point-blank, than thats another story. of course, people HAVE survived stuff like that before! For example, anyone ever seen stories in the news about women whos husbands shot them in the face with shotguns from like 5 feet away, and they survive? its amazing what the human body can withstand.

But im sorry, i keep taking this thread off topic. Whatever your views on Ghost are, lets try and keep this thread focused on MW3 disscussion ok?

People still think he's alive? Dear God it never ends. It says he was shot in head/chest, I really don't care. He died, I don't undertsand why people continue to think he's alive. Maybe because they think he's too cool to die or some other stupid reason. Look he was shot point blank. If that didn't kill him, having gasoline poured on you and being burned sure as heck will. When you see his body he doesn't move. He could have been shot in the heart. COD wiki says he's dead. So there we go he is dead.

God, i said i wasnt gonna say anymore about this, but...
Look, if you watch the cutscene about 10 seconds later, when youre laying next to him, you can clearly see that there is no bullet hole in his head, only his chest! Although, i assume that youre trying to say he was shot in the head from the angle of the photo. If your trying to ephasize the fact that its point-blank, than thats another story. of course, people HAVE survived stuff like that before! For example, anyone ever seen stories in the news about women whos husbands shot them in the face with shotguns from like 5 feet away, and they survive? its amazing what the human body can withstand.

But im sorry, i keep taking this thread off topic. Whatever your views on Ghost are, lets try and keep this thread focused on MW3 disscussion ok?
people don't survive .44 magnum rounds through the chest. even then his body was doused with kerosene and set ablaze.
(for the record: if you are hit in the head with the .44 magnum, people would not recognize you.)

Ok whatever the result of shepherds betrayal, its in the past. Shepherd is DEFINATELY dead, and i guess we'll find out the fate of Ghost when MW3 comes out. I believe its coming in november correct?

Yeah, I think it's set for November. I wouldn't mind if they brought him back- hell, we saw Captain Price fail to be revived on the bridge in CoD4, but he came back, so I guess only time will tell :)
On a separate note, all I ask is that they actually install an anti-hack/mod system for multiplayer... that ruined Mod2 for me when everyone was just modding in every lobby :/

Ok whatever the result of shepherds betrayal, its in the past. Shepherd is DEFINATELY dead, and i guess we'll find out the fate of Ghost when MW3 comes out. I believe its coming in november correct?

What do you mean fate? He was shot and burned to death along with Roach. How can anyone survive being burned to death and shot? If Roach didn't survive, how did Ghost do so? Please explain. Both are confirmed KIA. The whole angle thing is put at a standstill because people say the game's engines/graphics or w/e its called isn't spot on to where he got shot. Basically a game error from the players POV.

When he gets shot Ghost doesn't move, usually means that person died. Then they both get dragged to a pit and have gasoline poured on them both. There they are burned alive by Shepard's cigar. I'm jut wanting to know what makes you think he somehow escaped all of it after being shot and burned. Not trying to start an argument here, just wondering on your theroy. Feel free to PM me so we can talk more there.

On topic. As for Battlefield 3 vs MW3, I'd pick Battlefield without any hesitation. I don't like how MW3 is using the same game engine. To me thats lazy. Battlefield 3 jut keeps on upgrading. Heck, the peeps even said their running out of ideas for COD. Sure COD will sell more due to kids wanting it, but I'd rather take quality over quantity. So the new game I'm looking forward to is Halo CE remake, Halo 4, SWTOR, and Battlefield 3.

What do you mean fate? He was shot and burned to death along with Roach. How can anyone survive being burned to death and shot? If Roach didn't survive, how did Ghost do so? Please explain. Both are confirmed KIA. The whole angle thing is put at a standstill because people say the game's engines/graphics or w/e its called isn't spot on to where he got shot. Basically a game error from the players POV.

When he gets shot Ghost doesn't move, usually means that person died. Then they both get dragged to a pit and have gasoline poured on them both. There they are burned alive by Shepard's cigar. I'm jut wanting to know what makes you think he somehow escaped all of it after being shot and burned. Not trying to start an argument here, just wondering on your theroy. Feel free to PM me so we can talk more there.

On topic. As for Battlefield 3 vs MW3, I'd pick Battlefield without any hesitation. I don't like how MW3 is using the same game engine. To me thats lazy. Battlefield 3 jut keeps on upgrading. Heck, the peeps even said their running out of ideas for COD. Sure COD will sell more due to kids wanting it, but I'd rather take quality over quantity. So the new game I'm looking forward to is Halo CE remake, Halo 4, SWTOR, and Battlefield 3.

Hey, i dont want to get in an arguement either. Im just saying there may be a possiblity, and come on, you cant kill someone that awesome like that.
Also, that halo CE remake was all a hoax.. someone just put up an article they found on it on a thread about the subject. I dont know, maybe you knew that already. and im also kinda doubting that there will be a halo 4 either. Maybe, but im not setting any money aside for it. But im also looking forward to Battlefield 3, thats shaping up to be a good game. in the end, im going to get MW3, ill beat the campaign on veteran, play multiplayer for maybe a month, then go back to halo.

Hey, i dont want to get in an arguement either. Im just saying there may be a possiblity, and come on, you cant kill someone that awesome like that.
Also, that halo CE remake was all a hoax.. someone just put up an article they found on it on a thread about the subject. I dont know, maybe you knew that already. and im also kinda doubting that there will be a halo 4 either. Maybe, but im not setting any money aside for it. But im also looking forward to Battlefield 3, thats shaping up to be a good game. in the end, im going to get MW3, ill beat the campaign on veteran, play multiplayer for maybe a month, then go back to halo.

I agree, Ghost is awesome, and I'm glad Shepard got a knife in his eye. But to me, I highly doubt being shot point blank and burning alive is even poible to survive. When Ghost's body was tosed next to you, he wasn't moving. Usually a sign he's dead. If Roach died by getting shot in the chest long enough to be alive when burned, how could Ghost somehow make it out? I don't see how its possible. Even if he somehow survived, being burned by gasoline and fire is gonna leave you pretty much screwed.

In the tearser for MW3 where it shows the Silhouette-like figure getting up or walking does seem to appear injured. Could it possibly be Ghost? Maybe, but I highly doubt it. We'll have to see.

A for the Halo remake, that wa said on Dec. 1st 2010, its May 29th and rumors now say it is confirmed and its coming out 2011 or 2012 in November. Besides, they said they wanted to focus on Reach for now and ATM, they had no plans to work on a remake of Halo 1. It wasn't proved to be a hoax, just the fact that the Halo remake hasn't been confirmed to be in the work ATM. I really do hope they do make it though. That and Halo 4.

So for my games I wish to get its still BF3, Halo CE remake, Halo 4, and SWT0R. I guess we'll all find out once and for all Ghost's fate eh?

Ok, I have to post this here:
Untitled-1copy-3.jpg

A friend of mine just pointed that out to me and exclaimed "It's *@%#$^& Ghost!" at which point my eyes got big and was giddy like a child again haha

So... Do we have a match?

Ok, I have to post this here:
Untitled-1copy-3.jpg

A friend of mine just pointed that out to me and exclaimed "It's *@%#$^& Ghost!" at which point my eyes got big and was giddy like a child again haha

So... Do we have a match?

OH MY GOD!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! I mean, its obvously not very conclusive, but its a start!

Look at a lot of actual training vids, as well as how many characters are posed in combat movement. That's not a unique thing common only to Ghost, almost all combat personnel are trained to move like that. It creates a smaller target without making them move slower than normal, in some peoples cases they can actually move faster. I doubt it's Ghost, but you never know.

Also, unless it's been changed for MW3, Ghost never has a pack like that depicted in the trailer, so its again possible that that denies that it is him.

but see, if you look closely, you can kind of see the outline of a pair of headphones like ghost has. and while theres probably other guys that wear headphones, it still gives us ghost lovers some hope.

I can make out Bug eyes and a PASGT helmet. Probably suppressed Rifle of some sort.

IDT it's Ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back