Modern Warfare 3 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unity

EDIT : Official trailers added!

Hello all!

I googled Modern Warfare 3 this morning and I found this link that was just posted this morning -

http://www.stickskills.com/news/1655/modern-warfare-3-and-call-of-duty-elite-logos-leaked/

I also found this , but it could be photoshopped -

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...3-box-cover-call-of-duty-elite-logo-revealed/

EDIT: Trailers!

OFFICIAL TRAILERS!!!

there are 3 , all focusing of the different countrys you will fight in

America

Germany

England

France

And here is a break down video -

Here is the OFFICIAL REVEAL TRAILER!!

What do you guys think?

Jacob

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for Modern Warfare 3!!!

I'm hoping the Xbox version has a good amount of multiplayer players on it.

LOL oops! I mixed up Battlefield3 and Modern Warfare 3.

i heard (SORRY I CANT BACK THIS WITH A SOURCE) that in modern warfare 3 a huge part of it iss freerome and you can get sniped or attacked at any moment

sonic

I can't wait for Modern Warfare 3!!!

I'm hoping the Xbox version has a good amount of multiplayer players on it.

LOL oops! I mixed up Battlefield3 and Modern Warfare 3.

lol thats ok

i heard (SORRY I CANT BACK THIS WITH A SOURCE) that in modern warfare 3 a huge part of it iss freerome and you can get sniped or attacked at any moment

sonic

That sounds super interesting!

http://electrichydra.com/2011/05/11/on-call-of-duty-elite-and-modern-warfare-3-logos/

saw it here too, and JBetts, I thought you left man? I can tell you This is going to be a Call of Duty I am going to buy, I only get the MW games, the only good ones :) But my love still goes to Halo.

I just hope you don't have to buy everything like you do in BO, that was the only reason I logged only 5 matchmaking games on that title, it was too time consuming.

I stopped with Call of Duty after World at War. The series was downhill after CoD 4. WaW was acceptable, but Modern Warfail 2 and Crap Ops (and now Modern Warfail 3) are just milking the franchise for every single cent possible. It's disgusting, really.

I stopped with Call of Duty after World at War. The series was downhill after CoD 4. WaW was acceptable, but Modern Warfail 2 and Crap Ops (and now Modern Warfail 3) are just milking the franchise for every single cent possible. It's disgusting, really.

Quoted for truth. Not to be a hater but all the games are about now is MAOR GUNS AN CAMOZ, many of which aren't even accurate for the time periods the games are set it, merely being placed there just so there's more guns. And seriously, tiger colored guns? Really? Just my 2 cents.

Quoted for truth. Not to be a hater but all the games are about now is MAOR GUNS AN CAMOZ, many of which aren't even accurate for the time periods the games are set it, merely being placed there just so there's more guns. And seriously, tiger colored guns? Really? Just my 2 cents.

Amen, I was P-I-S-S-E-D Pissed when I heard they put the G11 and the FAMAS in Black Ops, the game took place in the mid 1970's, and these guns weren't even developed until the mid-late 1980's.

I think I'll wait for the new Halo games and Battlefield 3 to come out. WAW and MW2 were the only games I liked. COD is over with IM0.

Battlefield 3 will be miles ahead of any CoD game, but CoD will sell better. I'm happy either way...I'll have my fully destructible environment, 64 players and vehicles. Who needs to call in a Harrier when you can freaking fly the thing. I am glad the kiddies will have their CoD game to babysit them though!

Call of Duty is like the Madden Football of FPS games. A new one comes out every year, but the game is the exact same crap as the year before, it lacks serious innovation.

This is serious innovation...

Not to be a buzz kill but isn't that exactly what has been done with Halo
I mean don't get me wrong Halo is my No.1 favorite game but Cod is for a differnt fanbase than Halo
What about Gears of War theres three now
my point being is that any time a developer make more than one game it is most like to make
continue the story and to make money

Battlefield 3 will be miles ahead of any CoD game, but CoD will sell better. I'm happy either way...I'll have my fully destructible environment, 64 players and vehicles. Who needs to call in a Harrier when you can freaking fly the thing. I am glad the kiddies will have their CoD game to babysit them though!

Call of Duty is like the Madden Football of FPS games. A new one comes out every year, but the game is the exact same crap as the year before, it lacks serious innovation.

This is serious innovation...

Exactly! Every C0D game I've played is the same thing over and over, just in different wars. The storyline is dull and always has some character who somehow survives a situation where everyone else would die (MC is an exception due to his enhancements.) I also feel that the multiplayer sucks as well. No matter what perks I use, they never seem to do anything. But what upsets me the most about C0D is how people automatically think they know everything about the war and the guns. To me BF3>MW3. I don't need to call in an airstrike, because I can BE the one to do so, nor do I need a kill streak to use vehicles, as I already get to drive them in game. BF3 is what C0D can only dream of becoming. And rightfully so, C0D is finally near its end. BF3 will be much better hands down.

http://electrichydra.com/2011/05/11/on-call-of-duty-elite-and-modern-warfare-3-logos/

saw it here too, and JBetts, I thought you left man? I can tell you This is going to be a Call of Duty I am going to buy, I only get the MW games, the only good ones :) But my love still goes to Halo.

I just hope you don't have to buy everything like you do in BO, that was the only reason I logged only 5 matchmaking games on that title, it was too time consuming.

Nope, I didnt leave lol I am workiing hard with the unity project getting people lined up and all of that stuff lol

Exactly! Every C0D game I've played is the same thing over and over, just in different wars. The storyline is dull and always has some character who somehow survives a situation where everyone else would die (MC is an exception due to his enhancements.) I also feel that the multiplayer sucks as well. No matter what perks I use, they never seem to do anything. But what upsets me the most about C0D is how people automatically think they know everything about the war and the guns. To me BF3>MW3. I don't need to call in an airstrike, because I can BE the one to do so, nor do I need a kill streak to use vehicles, as I already get to drive them in game. BF3 is what C0D can only dream of becoming. And rightfully so, C0D is finally near its end. BF3 will be much better hands down.

Story is always dull . I do enjoy playing the multiplayer though. Good times with freinds.

i had BF2 and loved it but the only annoying crap about it when sometimes u die u are forced spawn in a shitty area with no vehicles cuz A ur team mates either took them all or B ur about to jump into one but an ******* team mate jacks it right in front of u and drives off with out letting u get on. so i gotta WALK to the next in dispute zone and when i get there u die somehow and respawn and redo the crap again.
Also i hope they let you customize your load outs instead of getting a default pack with a specific function and playing enough to unlock the upgraded version of it. Cuz it forces ppl to funnel to specific classes cuz they hate the guns of the other classes.

I don't think I'm saying much that hasn't already been said, but if they are in fact focusing on large scale maps and destructible environments, I'll be rather excited. I mean there's only so many things you can do with the same franchise, and yes I'm getting sick of dumping money into CoD, but if anybody's played Battlefield 2 on computer (or any of the battlefield games before they tried going head to head with other major FPS creators) I absolutely loved the huge maps and vehicles. Only thing I hated about that game was the incredibly ridiculous damage system and the now outdated graphics. It took a whole M16 clip to kill somebody if 90% were hits and there's no "advanced armor" excuse. The graphics were good for its time but are now outdated. If they make MW3 like an updated version of that, I'll be extremely happy about it. Like I said tho I'm really getting sick of spending money on the CoD franchise, because all the games are exactly the same with different maps and a few alternated guns.

In one of the OXM's last year, they said you might have to pay for the multiplayer on Mod 3 seperate. And I COMPLETELY agree with Liq! All the CoD fanboys will buy it, but Bf3 will be legit.

I have a link to bunch of leaked pictures, but I won't post them due to spoilerz, I will PM them to whoever wants to see 'em though.

OFFICIAL TRAILERS!!!

there are 3 , all focusing of the different countrys you will fight in

America

Germany

England

Awsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back