Modern Warfare Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Prime

Hey does anyone have some Modern Wafare 2 guns like the Scar-H and P90? those are the 2 i realy wan't. and if you have a energy sword perm I would like to do that to thx.

Hey,maybe this will give you a lead:

1.check with rundown,agbates,nightshade,road warrior and xtreme tactics 101 [our main modellers].Look em' up if you don't know them.

2.Please,please spell things right-I don't meant to be discouraging but it helps people understand what your saying and helps with forum ettiqque.Use spell check if you want the easy way out.I'm not a hater it just helps to save yourself from further insultations.Just teaching.Sorry.

Hope it gave you some help.

Just put the guns you are looking for into google, and specify that its the pep file you are looking for. I'm pretty sure I've seen them somewhere else. I'll give it a looking a shot tomorrow if you cant find them.

Good Luck!

-Apoc

Well i found the P90 and energy sword but still no Scar-H if someone has a scar-h file can you please post it the scar is my favoret gun

Zero Prime said:
Well i found the P90 and energy sword but still no Scar-H if someone has a scar-h file can you please post it the scar is my favoret gun

Nice improvemment dude,hey have you thought about clay or carboard?clay is harder but has more benifits,but cardboard is for everyone.go send a PM to xtreme tactics 101 my good friend about cardboard weapons,he also has a thread teaching you to make a BR.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your'e willing to wait a long time, the Nerf Spartan looks just like a SCAR-H. of course, no release date is decided yet. :( However, i'm almost certain it will come out this year.

spartan.jpg

mjolnir follower said:
Nice improvemment dude,hey have you thought about clay or carboard?clay is harder but has more benifits,but cardboard is for everyone.go send a PM to xtreme tactics 101 my good friend about cardboard weapons,he also has a thread teaching you to make a BR.

Well i want to make a single Pepakura gun then make a molde for it that way i can make lots for my short films

P.S. some of my bad spelling errors comes from my crapy keyboard

Zero Prime said:
Hey does anyone have some Modern Wafare 2 guns like the Scar-H and P90? those are the 2 i realy wan't. and if you have a energy sword perm I would like to do that to thx.

go to papercraftmuseum.com they have a page on guns... just print it on 65lb cardstock

Sithslayer78 said:
If your'e willing to wait a long time, the Nerf Spartan looks just like a SCAR-H. of course, no release date is decided yet. :( However, i'm almost certain it will come out this year.

spartan.jpg

the longstrike came out. i don't see how nerf could ever get a toy to shoot 9.1rps in a 3 shot burst.

papercraft dosent have the scar-h or scar-l, i just checked.

gingersnapples said:
the longstrike came out. i don't see how nerf could ever get a toy to shoot 9.1rps in a 3 shot burst.

Yeah, i was kinda skeptical about it but its probably going to be single fire in a Spartan :/

I'll have to see if I can get it, I think I have it somewhere on my PC I'll have to look do you have a game image of the gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back