Molding is like making bombs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Spase

First I check my tracking number for Shipment today, and UPS said it was signed by DICK... literally in all caps, DICK. Now here I am thinking the property manager is saying the UPS guy was rude, or she may not like me... turns out the new property manager is a Woman, last name Dick... as funny as that is, it was coincidence.

When I stopped by her office to sign for my package and pick it up she asked me what I was doing in my Home, and why I had been receiving a lot of strange packages lately... I told her the truth, that I was making plastic molds. She looked at me like I wasn't telling the truth, and asked if she could accompany me to my home, to see what exactly I was doing... I said sure...

She walked in and saw the helmets, molds, and random materials I had in my garage, and breathed a sigh of relief... I asked her why she seemed relieved... she said "I thought you were doing something illegal, like making bombs or running a meth lab or something"...

Seriously... Strange... and comical...

Oh, and I went to McDonalds today, and saw two ladies having a few "choice words" with each other over who had gotten in the drive-thru lane first... 5 minutes later, every foul language word I can think of, and many hand gestures later, they final both left without their precious McD's... the things people think and do now days...

Interesting day...

Some people think everyone outside their circle of comfort is a terrorist.

Seriously. My dad wouldn't let me go meet my girlfriend (now wife) because he was sure the FBI was somehow involved.

And as far as the McLadies? Some people need to reassess their priorities. Does the spot really matter? Are you gonna remember it 5 hours from now? Much less 5 days?

Oh well. Some people are just born to be hermits.

Well i must amid that is funny that a woman is called Dick :p But this whole things sacred me a bit, think that you people are missing the real issue (correct me if im wrong Spase)

The real issue is that you Americans are so scared for something that is so unreal. It look that your whole nation is a constant stage of paranoia, for there own people. This reminded me of this:

Kid gets suspended from school for Halo sketches
http://www.mcall.com/news/nationworld/stat...story?track=rss
http://www.n4g.com/News-80057.aspx

I also recommend that you guys look at this..She hase a point.. a really big one for that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sorta reminds me of my senior year in high school.

We were in Tech class working on a mp3 car audio system (before they were popular and standard in new cars). We had a car battery sitting on the center table with wires everywhere (looked like we were making a bomb). Happens that there was a bomb threat so they made us all go in the gym and they brought in dogs in and stuff to search our school. We were so freaked out that they'd walk into our class room and think they found a bomb. Our teacher had to set them straight so they wouldn't get confused. LOL

alright buddy slow down. Stop ruling us out as "You Americans" We're not all the same so don't lump everyone in the country as the exact same. "Some Americans" would work better. Cool it by telling we Americans what we do and think. That's for us to decide. So cool it and talk about your own country before bashing people in ours.

That's why I stop paying attention to my local news (other than for weather and such).

They try and keep everyone in a constant state of fear. They're making it so people are afraid of even venturing outside into the real world.

All of the death and killing and rape stories get front page - above the fold.

All of the survival, hope, and uplifting stories don't get much view. If they get run or printed at all.

Personally, I don't need gloom and doom to get my news. But whatevs.

Sex and Tragedy sells, thats why its in the Media.. its that way all over the globe...

I personally found the whole situation amusing... I wasn't offended... this got off topic fast...

And as soon as I stop seeing people rush in droves to be in the U.S. legally and illegally, then I will start worrying that my Nation has taken a wrong turn somewhere... People tend to flee from the bad, not run towards it...

Isnt fleeing from the bad a good thing? What if there is a fire somewhere, you wouldnt nesesarily run into it haha. Anyways I think that it was her duty to ask you whats going on with all these chemicals. Put yourself in her position, wouldnt you do the same? You never know if someone has a meth lab running or is making a bomb.

Sorry if this took a wrong turn somewhere at Albuquerque.

(I'll let that breathe for a moment...)

I wold have liked to have seen that woman's face. Perhaps even messed with her a little bit.

"Nothing! There's nothing in here! Just...uh...kittens! Nothing to see here! Box of kittens!"

I don't like being lumped in as "You Americans" either, but both out of respect to the thread author, and because it doesn't much phase me, I'll leave it be.

Blue Vertex said:
That's why I stop paying attention to my local news (other than for weather and such).

They try and keep everyone in a constant state of fear. They're making it so people are afraid of even venturing outside into the real world.

All of the death and killing and rape stories get front page - above the fold.

All of the survival, hope, and uplifting stories don't get much view. If they get run or printed at all.

Personally, I don't need gloom and doom to get my news. But whatevs.
exactly, the media doesnt even cover the good things happening in iraq. its sad because now everyone thinks all we are doing is dying over there. :[ i hate the media

I'm sincerely hoping when our generation runs the world (or at least has sway), we'll be giving all news equal play, politicians will be truthful, and maybe...just maybe...Crystal Pepsi will come back.

"It's like regular Pepsi, but without the troubling opacity. What if you're drinking it, and someone's comin' at ya with a knife? Then you can see past your Pepsi! Then who's stabbed? You! You!........Crystal Pepsi."

Well, you are Americans and you are sacred. It wasn't my intention to classified you all as the same, I know that there is a big difference between the upper states and the lower states. Im not telling what you do or think, im showing what you guys are doing and thinking. o and im not bashing, im just you telling as a ''outsider'' that looks that your country is going crazy, and to be honest about 70% of the people in the USA are great people.

Im from Holland, we have free health/dental care, a good education system, the oldest national anthem in the world, legal drugs, one most complex language in the world, abortion option, no prudish prejudice options about sex, gay marriage ,no sects , no government discrimination, animal rights, all the REAL cheese in the world, tulips, wooden clomps, ice skate , good support for handicaps, a good economy thats not depending on oil prizes, and a stable valuta.

Hope this is enough

EDIT: Lets get back on topic, this wasn't what Spase was aiming at ;)

You're also a fantastic country to occupy when the World War III happens... ;)

a good education system

Does America not?

the oldest national anthem in the world

Oh yeah. Because there was a competition for that a few years ago...

legal drugs

Not exactly something to be proud of.

one most complex language in the world

Complexity does not equal superiority. Just be proud you don't have to speak in clicks like some African tribes.

abortion option

So does America, it's just Amercians tend to be..."vocal" about their opinions.

no prudish prejudice options about sex, gay marriage

There is prejudice everywhere. no country is "above" being prejudiced. You just may not see it, or not care to.

no government discrimination

Because we're all crackin' wise about our government's mom.

animal rights

K? What country doesn't?

all the REAL cheese in the world

Italy (and Wisconsin) would like to talk to you about that.

tulips,

I don't think I even have to respond to that. They're flowers.

wooden clomps,

Wooden shoes? Sign me up! Just the other day I was saying to my friend "You know, I really want a shoe that can rot or get termites." Problem solved!

ice skate

Okay, because you have ice skating, doesn't mean you own it. Canada's probably got you beaten anyway.

good support for handicaps

Again, because you have it, doesn't mean you own it, nor does it mean you're the only one.

a good economy thats not depending on oil prizes

Our economy does not depend on oil. It depends on people putting money back into american companies. The only people that make money from our gas purchases are those who sell us the gas.

and a stable valuta.

I can make up words too. Vershnagel.

I didn't write this out of anger or to bash you, but come on. Don't get a big head about Holland. We weren't getting big heads about America. If anything we were voicing our agreement that our media system is flawed.

I've just realized something, americans almost never say were better than anyone...... british people, dutch people, everyone, they all think were better than us because we stick our noses someplace it doesnt belong? id rather my country be extremely paranoid, well no a terrorist is going to hit us before it does. why do you fault us for helping iraq? at least were doing something, its a disaster, but think of the millions of people sadam hussein killed. is that not a good enough reason for us to start a war?

lets get back on subject guys. falcon didnt mean anything by it.

BTW best typo evar!

Well, you are Americans and you are sacred.

haha i love you guys...

abandonship said:
lets get back on subject guys. falcon didnt mean anything by it.

BTW best typo evar!
haha i love you guys...

*wipes his eyes*

That's gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back