Mongoose Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevbor

Hi guys!

At last I had time to finish this model!

(Press on picture to enlarge)
7328688272_9874860261_z.jpg

It is very sectioned and not unfolded at all :)

Download it from THERE

Enjoy and good luck!

Unfolded version is THERE if somebody is interested.
I've unfolded it in maximal possible scale for A4 paper, as I like my vehicles stuff :)
You're free to rescale and rearrange parts as you want.

Hi guys!

At last I had time to finish this model!

(Press on picture to enlarge)
7328688272_9874860261_z.jpg

It is very sectioned and not unfolded at all :)

Download it from THERE

Enjoy and good luck!

Very pretty my friend, it would be a pleasure to build this thing and also someday i want to build a Real one tho i dont think i will be able to use a hydrogen powered engine but someday I will build one lol :p. My first hand at pepping for the first time was your scorpion tank and lemme tell you I love it still :D Great work and keep it up!!!

wow, nicely done. do you have a ghost pep file? or do you know someone who has? it could be used for a summer project of mine :p

Very pretty my friend, it would be a pleasure to build this thing and also someday i want to build a Real one tho i dont think i will be able to use a hydrogen powered engine but someday I will build one lol :p. My first hand at pepping for the first time was your scorpion tank and lemme tell you I love it still :D Great work and keep it up!!!
Sangyaverymuchchchch...

wow, nicely done. do you have a ghost pep file? or do you know someone who has? it could be used for a summer project of mine :p
Yes, I have :) THERE :) But you have to edit flaps yourself :)

Loving it! I can only imagine having a full size mongoose haha

If you have some welding skills which i am currently in an apprenticeship for it would not take much. but Bev did such a wonderful job thru his development of the mongoose that it could be a real possibility to create one and not just mask one up like WETA made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back