Mountain Regiment Roster

Discussion in 'Mountain Regiment' started by Sean Anwalt, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Sean Anwalt

Sean Anwalt RCO 405th Regiment Officer

Hello! I just wanted to get out there and figure out who all is active.

Let's start out by saying who we are (internet name or real name, I don't care) where we are geographically, and something about ourselves.

I know facebook is grand, but let's try to reel everything back in to the 405th.com; that'll help the Division keep better track of everything. It's great to use facebook, but please don't forget to post on here.

Sean Anwalt (Aaron)
    I am in the Ogden, Utah area. I am decent-ish with pepping things, ok with fiberglass and bondo, but suffer with patience and waiting for the stupid things to dry before I smudge them. I am just starting exploring foam smithing.

I was recently assigned as RCO, and am looking forward to getting things rolling officially here in the Mountain regiment! *woot woot*

Syntrick, HaloHunterChief and FANGS like this.
  2. Syntrick

Syntrick New Member

I guess I could use this to introduce myself.

Name's Zev and I'm in the Denver area and while I've been interested for years on making set of armor I've been running into issue after issue that has led to me not being able to dedicate much except oogle at everyone else's cosplay. Lately things have changed and about to start my first set so I can understand the workflow of how to make it [Any pointers/instruction would be muy bueno ^.^]. I'm hoping to get it down enough to make a fireteam set for a possible future project, but am just excited to get started.

Sean Anwalt likes this.
  3. Sean Anwalt

Syntrick, Good to see ya! You've definitely been on long enough, let's get you up to the post count and have gu assigned formally to the regiment.

I have had similar difficulties trying to get things started or finished, so I understand how you might feel. Rest assured, we will all be here to help when you need it!

Syntrick likes this.
  4. Syntrick

Syntrick New Member

Yeah. I think I had one account on here from ages ago, but again didn't post anything cause I've been like ready to start then life happens. Now though things are looking up so excited for the future.

Sean Anwalt likes this.
  5. Shadowshail

Shadowshail Member

Was going to introduce myself a while ago but life got in the way so here it is.

My name is Shadowshail on here, if you wish to know my real name you can message me, im in Casper Wy. I had a set of armor a while ago and used it at NDK for at least one year and a bunch of different local things here in my town. I am really good with pepping but i cant wait to get myself a Cameo as my hands hurt too much using my knife all the time. I really want to work with more mediums but i havent been able to really touch cosplay in a couple years and it makes me sad.

There are lots of ideas rolling in my head though and i have a pretty big Gundam project im continuesly working on but i really want to make some good ol Halo armor real soon!

P.S. i also have a really sick Arbiter costume idea and planned out that i just need time, money, and a workshop to make it a reality.

Sean Anwalt likes this.
  6. Sean Anwalt

Shadowshail looking forward to seeing your arbiter, man! Sounds like you got a lot of stuff going on. Good luck!

7. Syntrick

Syntrick New Member

8. Woodpecker

Woodpecker New Member

Brandon here from Bountiful, Utah. Gotten into the habit of 3D printing everything. Its just more fun to model and print it out. Been looking for some fun times to go to events in my armor

Sean Anwalt and PerniciousDuke like this.
  9. Sean Anwalt

Glad to have you aboard, woodpecker! Been lonely here in utah...

10. geijin

geijin RXO 405th Regiment Officer

So I'll add myself to the roster. Jeff, from southwest Montana, talk about lonely :p. Been lingering around for a few years, just got active when Sean Anwalt became RCO, and was looking for members and help.

Sean Anwalt likes this.
  11. Woodpecker

Woodpecker New Member

Sorry for not talking for a bit. Apparently my account wasn't being verified even though i went through the steps. But i am back and able to chat.

Sean Anwalt likes this.
  12. Sean Anwalt

Awesome.

13. clonecam117

clonecam117 New Member

Howdy all! I'm a new guy here. Name's Cam and I live in Nampa, Idaho. I'm currently a retired 501st legion member, having built a Stormtrooper Commander in the past, but I want to start my Great Journey and become a Mark V Master Chief!

Sean Anwalt likes this.
  14. Sean Anwalt

Welcome aboard, clonecam117. Super glad to have you around. We need more members hee in the mountain reg.

Which Mk. V are you looking at? CE or Reach?

15. clonecam117

clonecam117 New Member

CE Anniversary, using the H4 mk V as a base

16. Sean Anwalt

Gotcha. Just read up on your other post, lemme see if I can find you a CE mk. V for kicks....

Halo: Combat Evolved - MJOLNIR Mark V

There you go.

As always, feel free to modify or customize at your leisure. And if the halo 4 is more your style, same goes.

Hey, you got any experience with film/ sound editing?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  17. clonecam117

clonecam117 New Member

I do! Not professional experience, but I am trained a little in both from my days at the Technical Charter in Meridian

Also, my lovely girlfriend Anna is making an ODST and will be here in this thread shortly :)

Sean Anwalt likes this.
  18. Kaveral

Kaveral New Member

Hi! My name is Anna, I'm also in Nampa, ID. I've built a set of Mandalorian armor in the past and now I'm planning on building an ODST. Looking forward to getting started!

Sean Anwalt likes this.
  19. Sean Anwalt

Two new members in one day!? This is incredible! This deserves a celebration! LET THERE BE CAKE!

Alsooooo... take a look over at the mountain regiment objectives thread. See what you think. Technically speaking you have a while before we can officially place you in the mountain regiment, but that shouldn't stop you from being involved.

clonecam117 likes this.
  20. clonecam117

clonecam117 New Member

Cake deployed, sir!
    cody__s_grunt_cake_by_dark_yuki.jpg

And we definitely will have a look, just wanted to introduce ourselves and let you guys know we're here!

Sean Anwalt likes this.
  21. Sean Anwalt

That's the best thing I ever saw!

*sarge's voice from rvb*: you're great at following orders. That's a good thing. Especially here in the mountain reg! You'll go far here!

22. clonecam117

clonecam117 New Member

Anna and I love RvB XD

What active costumes do you have? I saw your reach build thread

23. Sean Anwalt

Reach is my only active halo one. Got a busted up ODST from 2012 I wanna fix up.

I also have Ezio from assassin's creed, the dragon born from skyrim, and a pretty convincing SWAT cop getup. Can also pull off a young and dazzlingly handsom scrooge. ;):p

EDIT: and part of a Roman Centurian.

24. clonecam117

clonecam117 New Member

I do a pretty mean Punisher
    _10156734162768854_7438769479909113856_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

And I used to be the Stormtrooper Commander for our local 501st garrison, though sadly I had to sell it

_10155943751678854_3693841114971964998_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

Sean Anwalt likes this.
  25. Sean Anwalt

Nice! That's too bad you had to sell your suit. But all is well, the 405th is MILES better than the 501st! Haha

Anyway, go through the tutorials and stuff, get acquainted with the forum and fireteam of the rails will be around at some point. Can't wait to see what you guys get going on here. Just remember to be nice and don't necro post (3 months give or take). Super glad to have you guys around! Maybe at some point we can meet up at a con in southern Idaho or northern utah. Maybe a Wyoming one at some point when weather warms up. We've got a few members out that way, as well.