Mountain Regiment Roster

TillXValhalla

I am Tillxvalhalla Real name Cory, my very first cosplay was an ODST. (Very poorly done) I have since built Andrewdft's reach ODST and an Eva foam helmet that was better. I have also done a 40k space marine and a 40k ork boy. I am decent at foam but have not branched out to other mediums. (1 failed ODST pepakura helmet) I am based in the northern Colorado area. I have been away for a while but looking to get back into the cosplay game with everything I know now I'm attempting a movie quality ODST with sniper rifle. Cheers .

MDBDesigns

I am Tillxvalhalla Real name Cory, my very first cosplay was an ODST. (Very poorly done) I have since built Andrewdft's reach ODST and an Eva foam helmet that was better. I have also done a 40k space marine and a 40k ork boy. I am decent at foam but have not branched out to other mediums. (1 failed ODST pepakura helmet) I am based in the northern Colorado area. I have been away for a while but looking to get back into the cosplay game with everything I know now I'm attempting a movie quality ODST with sniper rifle. Cheers .
Welcome to the 405th and Mountain Regiment!!

Sean Anwalt

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
I've been in the 405th for years just life happens and I haven't been active since 2018 lol but thanks
Yeah man, life happens. I took a six-year hiatus before I came back, so I get it.

Tell me more about your movie quality ODST with sniper gear! That sounds awesome!

TillXValhalla

Yeah man, life happens. I took a six-year hiatus before I came back, so I get it.

Tell me more about your movie quality ODST with sniper gear! That sounds awesome!
Starting from the boots up I intend to make the base of everything with Eva foam with worbla to help with some of the more modular pieces like the when armor and the shoulders. The boots and shen will both be based off of halo 3 ODST's. The thigh armor will be probably halo 4 style thigh pieces to add to the more realistic look while staying true to the universe. I plan on making the belt/hip armor based off the halo 3 style. The chest will be based off the live action stuff bungie put out, so a slightly modified halo 3 style. I will only do the modified oversized left shoulder we have seen. The backpack with antenna. And last but not least the iconic helmet I have had alot of trouble making over the years so I may actually just bit the bullet and get a molded one from etsy with a blue or smoked visor. The "movie quality" of this one for me will come from using all the stuff I've learned with my last handful of projects and I fully intend to use worbla to give the more rounded and difficult Eva pieces a seamless look that accurately portrays the source material. Also since starting 40k tabletop my painting skills have climbed alot. The prop I intend to base off the halo 5 sniper I have always been better with props then costumes so this part doesn't worry. Since I'm still considered a new member due to my least of lurking the build will take place in the new member thread area. Thanks for the interest. Unfortunatly no build progress this week as it's my birthday today and supplies need to be gathered. Including downgrading my Mac book down to siera from Catalina so I can use pdo files.

CXBoss

Hi everybody! My name is CXBoss or Olivia. I have been on the 405th for about four years now, but I have not been truly active until just recently. I am excited to join fellow Halo cosplayers and be more involved. My current build is a Mk VI suit of Texas from RvB. I live in colorful Colorado!