Mountain Regiment Roster

TillXValhalla

I am Tillxvalhalla Real name Cory, my very first cosplay was an ODST. (Very poorly done) I have since built Andrewdft's reach ODST and an Eva foam helmet that was better. I have also done a 40k space marine and a 40k ork boy. I am decent at foam but have not branched out to other mediums. (1 failed ODST pepakura helmet) I am based in the northern Colorado area. I have been away for a while but looking to get back into the cosplay game with everything I know now I'm attempting a movie quality ODST with sniper rifle. Cheers .

MDBDesigns

RXO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S894
I am Tillxvalhalla Real name Cory, my very first cosplay was an ODST. (Very poorly done) I have since built Andrewdft's reach ODST and an Eva foam helmet that was better. I have also done a 40k space marine and a 40k ork boy. I am decent at foam but have not branched out to other mediums. (1 failed ODST pepakura helmet) I am based in the northern Colorado area. I have been away for a while but looking to get back into the cosplay game with everything I know now I'm attempting a movie quality ODST with sniper rifle. Cheers .

Welcome to the 405th and Mountain Regiment!!

Sean Anwalt

Sr Member
Member DIN
S530
I've been in the 405th for years just life happens and I haven't been active since 2018 lol but thanks

Yeah man, life happens. I took a six-year hiatus before I came back, so I get it.

Tell me more about your movie quality ODST with sniper gear! That sounds awesome!

CXBoss

Hi everybody! My name is CXBoss or Olivia. I have been on the 405th for about four years now, but I have not been truly active until just recently. I am excited to join fellow Halo cosplayers and be more involved. My current build is a Mk VI suit of Texas from RvB. I live in colorful Colorado!

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.