Movie Accurate Iron Man Mk 3, Mk 6 Helmet And Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
1%20003.JPG
1%20010.JPG
v%20002.JPG
v%20003.JPG
v%20008.JPG

The Final paint stage is a Kandies Automotive Wild Cherry Metallic, my buddy at Stan Winston e-mailed me the info, being he was on the team that built the movie helmets/ and suits. Crappy iPhone camera + nighttime = pics that do do this paint job justice but anyway here they are just to get a rought idea. Next willl be hinges which are already made, and installed, and Molding so stay tuned! I also will answer any question and help, if needed. I will be making a run, or two of this helmet!

Dude, that is looking be-YOOO-tiful. Major kudos to you, can't wait to see the final shots of the complete suit.

AHHH...

Someone fixes the chin issue on their Iron Man helmet.

Most people over look the fact that the gold isnt raised on the chin. And i know its part of the file.

A_Guardian said:
AHHH...

Someone fixes the chin issue on their Iron Man helmet.

Most people over look the fact that the gold isnt raised on the chin. And i know its part of the file.

what do you mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
Iron Mang said:
what do you mean?

Most people that do Iron Man use Dungbeetles file, which has the gold part raised.

post-21001-127313670404_thumb.jpg

But he fixed it, showing people that its really just a groove.

IMHM-4MK3-2.jpg

Yeah Finhead was the first to adjust this on the dungbeetle helmet file with bodywork.

I think others just made the adjustments in paper form too. I forgot who it was.

STEALTH said:
Yeah Finhead was the first to adjust this on the dungbeetle helmet file with bodywork.

I think others jusr made the adjustments in paper form too. I forgot who it was.

I havent checked finheads in a while.

But yea he did, i remember thinking that his build was awesome mainly for the chin.

And the fact that its beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back