Movie Accurate Iron Man Mk 3, Mk 6 Helmet And Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
mkv.JPG

We can Allso Thank Dubean for This NEW Iron Man MK V Helmet File, another truly great piece of work.

Download Here

005_01.jpg
007_02.jpg

I have Built the Back of the hand, and the Palm, When I pepped the Fingers I noticed there not all that accurate, and even in sections A: Don't move properly, B: Generally Don't fit well. Of Course I played with this for a while, and have intead opted to sculpt, mold, and cast out finger pieces that are assembled together, and articulated as well as movie accurate in appearance! I kept the Rest of the Pepped Hand, and resined, fiberglassed, and detailed them to work in conjunction with the fingers! I am currently working on lighting, and when all work is done including paint I will add the pics!

Ironman-500x532.png

SFIM%20Small%20WM%202.jpg

A little off topic of my own thread but anyways....

I decided I wanted a Shepard Fairey Style Iron Man Poster as seen in Iron Man 2, but found none were available I made one!

I have already had a proof made, and printed and should get it tomorrow. (sucks because my wife is 6 months pregnat so I won't be home to recieve it due to 3 doctor's appointments :()

But If the Proof is good I will have more made, yeeaah!

Dimensions: 20" x 35"

Daeouse4361 said:
Your image links seem to be broken. . . But I did like what I saw. . .

Which link? By the way I see your a 501st member, I used to work for Industrial Light & Magic on the Ranch I love you guys! You guys Truly get it! No offense to Halo...

Last edited by a moderator:
2%20009.JPG
2%20011.JPG
2%20010.JPG

Well, got the Proof, of the Iron Man 2 Shepard Fairey style poster today! I could changes a few things to make it more accurate but I thinks it already looks great thus far! Here it is temporarily hanging unframed in my office.

Maybe I have lost the reference for gold color. Could you repost it or pm me?

thanks for the screen used colors!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back